No guarantees it’s about Edsall but....

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
This isn’t a good look at all for Edsall

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Social Media is truly the downfall of our society. Now this tweet will get analyzed, after it is "deleted" because it was a "mistake."

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

No guarantees it’s about Edsall but....

You should post about it on your FB facts account and make sure all the recruits who follow you know to stay away from the program.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Yeah, really hate when psycho football coaches are called out for being psychos.

Yes because negative social media is really the best way to handle the fact that your boss is a psycho.

Reaction Score
I literally remember our HS football coach (Chris Olsen, father of Greg Olsen) telling our star running backs that they "weren't good enough" and they "couldn't play for us". The things he used to say at practice I guess just don't fly anymore, but we won A LOT of football games.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Maybe one of the players should try telling that to Edsall...."You don't deserve to be here and you don't deserve to coach." He may benefit from being taken down a couple of pegs.

Reaction Score
Maybe one of the players should try telling that to Edsall...."You don't deserve to be here and you don't deserve to coach." He may benefit from being taken down a couple of pegs.
Bringing him back appears to be a cluster.

The new Prez needs to evaluate the job being done by Benedict ASAP.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Late to the game... what was the tweet about?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Clear example of why taking a screen shot is better than embedding a link.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

@Drew like clockwork...appreciate all the great publicity you bring to the program

Bro. I run a twitter account about UConn football for fun. If you want to follow someone that does nothing but gas up the program then follow Schivonsky. Otherwise stop acting like my 1600 follower twitter is the determining factor for kids choosing their college

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Bro. I run a twitter account about UConn football for fun. If you want to follow someone that does nothing but gas up the program then follow Schivonsky. Otherwise stop acting like my 1600 follower twitter is the determining factor for kids choosing their college

It's bad for the program to have "UConn" branded accounts talking crap about the program and coaches when recruits are getting it straight into their feed. If you can't see that then god bless. As a general rule I could care less what people's opinions are and how they voice them, but that changes as soon as they start communicating with PSAs.

Reaction Score
Bringing him back appears to be a cluster.

The new Prez needs to evaluate the job being done by Benedict ASAP.
So one player comes out and makes a stupid comment (stupid because sentiments like this should not be aired publicly) and now we’re questioning the coach? Suppose said player isn’t doing what he’s supposed to do on the field and in the classroom? Has that thought been considered? And now he’s salty because he was called out?

Reaction Score
So one player comes out and makes a stupid comment (stupid because sentiments like this should not be aired publicly) and now we’re questioning the coach? Suppose said player isn’t doing what he’s supposed to do on the field and in the classroom? Has that thought been considered? And now he’s salty because he was called out?

That’s more like what I’m hearing..possibly attitude needs an adjustment ..some kids need more disclipine than others and that could be why he was called out

Reaction Score

Has anyone considered that this Drew guy has the state of Nebraska in his profile? He’s trying to sabatage the program from within because he’s afraid the Big10 is going to replace Nebraska with UConn.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What did the tweet say?

7E7BA2AC-1CF9-48C5-BF03-8E7E2698A762.png

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Has anyone considered that this Drew guy has the state of Nebraska in his profile? He’s trying to sabatage the program from within because he’s afraid the Big10 is going to replace Nebraska with UConn.

I don’t know what else you call talking about how terrible the HC is when you know recruits are reading what you say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom