NYCFC at Rentshler 9/23 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NYCFC at Rentshler 9/23

Reaction Score
I think NYC actually might have better attendance in Hartford than the Red Bulls get in their own stadium.
Friday night's unoccupied Red Bull seats were surprising, especially for a purported derby, but Jersey's average attendance is disappointing.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm thinking there might not be a ton of pent-up NYCFC fandom out there. I just checked into the presale and bought the best seats I've ever had for soccer. Mid-pitch on the aisle, 3/4 the way up. Thousands of great seats still available. And FWIW, they charged me the group price as opposed to the single-ticket price (-$15. per).

jho

Reaction Score
Promo code that I saw was VILLA. Not sure, but that may have been for the pre-sale only.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Looks like the weather will be great. From reading some of these articles, I think I'm going to be the only person who wants to be there.

Reaction Score
Looks like the weather will be great. From reading some of these articles, I think I'm going to be the only person who wants to be there.
Can’t wait. Hope for a good crowd.

Reaction Score
That's pretty good. I mean it was basically a neutral site game and it drew 10k. Avg attendance must be just south of 20k.

Reaction Score
Red Bulls fans troll New York City FC over match relocation to Connecticut

The RedBulls were trolling the game in CT - including Pucky the Whale & Brass Bonanza.

OK, so Pucky (who's supposed to be pro-Connecticut) makes the trek to Red Bull Arena just to make fun of another NY team for playing a game in Connecticut. How does that even make sense? This stunt does nothing but make him look anti-Connecticut. Anyways, if he really wanted to "troll" NYCFC, why didn't he just show up to Rentschler to do it? My guess is he didn't have the cojones.:p

Reaction Score
OK, so Pucky (who's supposed to be pro-Connecticut) makes the trek to Red Bull Arena just to make fun of another NY team for playing a game in Connecticut. How does that even make sense? This stunt does nothing but make him look anti-Connecticut. Anyways, if he really wanted to "troll" NYCFC, why didn't he just show up to Rentschler to do it? My guess is he didn't have the cojones.:p

The Red Bull’s fans always like fun at NYCFC.

Here they were making fun of the fact that they still don’t have a stadium and had to go to CT because the Yankees took precedence.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When I saw this thread revived, I thought it would be about the visitors making the MLS Cup semis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom