NY Liberty Post Draft Special Tonight 6:30 on YES Network | The Boneyard

NY Liberty Post Draft Special Tonight 6:30 on YES Network

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
For us Liberty fans, a 30 minute Draft show on the YES Network. Should be interesting. Sure quite a bit on Megan Walker and of course Sabrina

Reaction Score
Great (I'm a Liberty fan)! You might also enjoy this interview with Jonathan Kolb (who looks like he just rolled out of bed), the general manager of the Liberty as he explains the process of draft selection (he really did get every player he targeted and was even willing to trade up to get Walker), and what they have done to keep players motivated and prepared while in self-isolation. It is very telling and likely applicable to other teams one might be more interested in. The times they are a-changing.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Great (I'm a Liberty fan)! You might also enjoy this interview with Jonathan Kolb (who looks like he just rolled out of bed), the general manager of the Liberty as he explains the process of draft selection (he really did get every player he targeted and was even willing to trade up to get Walker), and what they have done to keep players motivated and prepared while in self-isolation. It is very telling and likely applicable to other teams one might be more interested in. The times they are a-changing.

Thanks for the intel. Super smart guy. Sabrina already diving into the playbook. Not hopeful this season will exist but the future is very bright imho

One thing that was not mentioned about Barclays was how super convenient it is by subway. Pretty much as easy as the Jetson's using a transport tube. :D

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up! Managed to catch most of it. The joys of work from home! Took a break and sat my butt down to enjoy.

Nice interviews by both Megan and Joeclyn. It was interesting that they said they plan to use Megan at the 4. Makes sense when you have Ionescu, Nurse and Durr as guards. Like Pheesa, Meg had practice in college at guarding players bigger than her. Will be fun to see how it plays out in the WNBA for her.

Jocelyn is definitely a vivacious and fun young lady. Enjoyed hearing her speak. She was one of the best spoken draftees on draft night, which was surprising to me... Best of luck to both of them!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up! Managed to catch most of it. The joys of work from home! Took a break and sat my butt down to enjoy.

Nice interviews by both Megan and Joeclyn. It was interesting that they said they plan to use Megan at the 4. Makes sense when you have Ionescu, Nurse and Durr as guards. Like Pheesa, Meg had practice in college at guarding players bigger than her. Will be fun to see how it plays out in the WNBA for her.

Jocelyn is definitely a vivacious and fun young lady. Enjoyed hearing her speak. She was one of the best spoken draftees on draft night, which was surprising to me... Best of luck to both of them!

Agree. Jocelyn was very impressive. Very poised and upbeat. She had a really tough game against UConn early in the season but kept plugging away always attacking.

In Megan's interview, she said it was a bit tough because she thought she could go anywhere from 3 to 10 but felt that with the large number of picks, the Liberty were most likely

It seems there was aot of communication before the draft with Megan (pushing the idea that she does alot more than shoot 3's) and the Liberty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom