NY FB Giants today - 9/10 | The Boneyard

NY FB Giants today - 9/10

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So Giant fans, can you guys win today? I'm rooting for you.

Reaction Score
So is 59 years enough? 60? How many more years do we have to put up with this inane "New York Football Giants" nonsense?

Reaction Score
Sucks not having Odell especially since I'm at the game, I did a Yankees-Giants double very convenient with both stadiums next to each othe after the 8th inning.

Would guess Engram would be the 3rd wideout tonight he's gonna have to step it up real quick.

Reaction Score
I get the Beckham impact but that was absolutely embarrassing. Can you imagine this O-Line against a good defense, it's going to be an ugly year with or without Beckham, can't get him the ball anyway. The playacting was awful and conservative because he doesn't trust the line. Reese can't hold on much longer to that job if this play continues it will only prove he didn't pay attention to what the real need was, and McAdoo right there with him. And can he lose the gel in the hair looks like an idiot.

I will say the defense was solid despite the yardage, actually only gave up 4 FG's, the Cowboys don't even get a TD without what was one of the worst interference calls in NFL history.

Reaction Score
Giants and Broncos were both teams with great defenses and awful offensive lines last year. The Broncos addressed their problems; the Giants didn't.

Reaction Score
Giants and Broncos were both teams with great defenses and awful offensive lines last year. The Broncos addressed their problems; the Giants didn't.

Scary how bad the Bronco's made them look compared to how bad the Giants were.:confused:

I told my Cowboy friends not to get too excited as they really didn't do all that much other than prove they weren't very good in the red zone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom