NURSE!!!! | The Boneyard

NURSE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...No, huskyrob1 is fine. Nurse not needed. LOL!!!

Just wanted to say that in all my years of being a husky fan, I have not seen a more confident UCONN freshman guard since Shea or Diana. Especially for one so early in her freshman year. Her confidence and her leadership is just amazing.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
And she will only get better, that's the scary thing. It's not a stretch to say she's been the best player on the team this year so far. I'm not saying she's better than KML or Tuck or Stewie or MoJett, but she's certainly played like the best player so far on multiple occasions... If she keeps this up I will be stunned if she's not on the midseason NPOY watch list...

Reaction Score
Totally deserved Tourney MVP. Perhaps a wake up call for Stewie?

Reaction Score
I'm convinced that K. Nurse is a junior :) how can you be so cool and collected under pressure and just starting your college career?! This kid is amazing!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Actually people forget that Canada is in the Metric system where of course there are 10 months to the year so she is actually 22.8. (Do I really need to put a smiley face for this?)
Only if they don't understands the metrics of your statement.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Totally deserved Tourney MVP. Perhaps a wake up call for Stewie?

Not sure this stuff matters to Stewie. The goal is holding the trophy in the last game of the season.

Reaction Score
Not sure this stuff matters to Stewie. The goal is holding the trophy in the last game of the season.
You're probably right, but I couldn't help but notice after the awards, Kia was getting high fives from every one (big group hug), except Stewie made Kia come all the way over to her for her high five. It seemed kind of a begrudging type of thing. I noticed cause I was waiting to see what Stewie would do for Kia. This season's heating up! Good to have someone to push Stewie along. She's needed it before.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Of course, it doesn't. What does bother her is not playing well and being beat up every play without getting any calls.

Reaction Score
You're probably right, but I couldn't help but notice after the awards, Kia was getting high fives from every one (big group hug), except Stewie made Kia come all the way over to her for her high five. It seemed kind of a begrudging type of thing. I noticed cause I was waiting to see what Stewie would do for Kia. This season's heating up! Good to have someone to push Stewie along. She's needed it before.
I noticed the same thing. Breanna did seem a bit miffed. What isn't clear is what is the source of her annoyance. Yes, those awards have been owned by Stewie, and perhaps her competitive nature can't accept someone else besting her. But, I'm sure she will come to realize this is the best thing that could have happened, because Kia's demonstrated skills are absolutely mandatory for the success of this year's team. Besides, Stewie will have ample opportunity to shine, the season is young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom