Now there's more work to do UConn fans | The Boneyard

Now there's more work to do UConn fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jump on that Badger Bus with 2 feet and ride it to another W on Monday and ALL will be really well with the year in college basketball. I dreaded having to sit down and root for Duke tomorrow night and now I don't have to. Instead I can put on Badger Red and hope they make the weekend complete.

I forgot that Duke shot 65% for the game vs Wisconsin, the basket looked like an ocean to them that day earlier this season. This one will be tighter, I expect it to be much more like last nights UW/UK game but we all know the Badgers and Bo will need to have some room (a lead) down the stretch because those whistles are waiting in the shadows. Should be a real entertaining game for sure.

GO BADGERS

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Jump on that Badger Bus with 2 feet and ride it to another W on Monday and ALL will be really well with the year in college basketball. I dreaded having to sit down and root for Duke tomorrow night and now I don't have to. Instead I can put on Badger Red and hope they make the weekend complete.

I forgot that Duke shot 65% for the game vs Wisconsin, the basket looked like an ocean to them that day earlier this season. This one will be tighter, I expect it to be much more like last nights UW/UK game but we all know the Badgers and Bo will need to have some room (a lead) down the stretch because those whistles are waiting in the shadows. Should be a real entertaining game for sure.

GO BADGERS

Dekker was still banged up and played poorly.

Rapesheed Sulaimon had 14.

Should be a tight one but I like Wiscy's chances.

Can I brag for a second about the fact I have Wiscy beating Duke in the title game of my office pool bracket?

Reaction Score
I have two brackets in one pool. One with Wisconsin and the other with Duke. I win the pool either way.

That being said...I was a Badger fan way before I ever knew UCONN even existed. And while UConn has my heart now, last night felt like 1999 for me. If we can finish it off and kill Duke there is no better scenario for me.

A personal back to back slaying all of the evildoers along the way!

Reaction Score
Whats wrong with Dekker?

He WAS banged up in the first meeting is what he means Kita. He's fine now as you could see by his "Kemba-esque" back step on Towns for the huge 3.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
He WAS banged up in the first meeting is what he means Kita. He's fine now as you could see by his "Kemba-esque" back step on Towns for the huge 3.

Similar to when oak was banged up during the 2004 regular season GTech game and not so much during the championship game. Here's hoping history repeats itself.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hated this season. Just hated this season. Up until yesterday! Now I only strongly dislike this season.

Want Wisconsin to win badly. Have wanted them for a while now. But tomorrow I can relax because as much as I want Wisconsin to finish out, I want the squid to squirm. Now I'm hoping some of his players go second round and the finger pointing begins with some players grumbling they didn't get opportunities to develop and show themselves enough. And then the whole calamari fiasco begins to implode.

Reaction Score
Hated this season. Just hated this season. Up until yesterday! Now I only strongly dislike this season.

Want Wisconsin to win badly. Have wanted them for a while now. But tomorrow I can relax because as much as I want Wisconsin to finish out, I want the squid to squirm. Now I'm hoping some of his players go second round and the finger pointing begins with some players grumbling they didn't get opportunities to develop and show themselves enough. And then the whole calamari fiasco begins to implode.

I think deep down we all have this hope of this becoming reality and the walls start falling down, and then of course? The Squid leaves town and heads to the first 5-10M NBA job, what else.

Reaction Score
Wisconsin saved the college hoops world from having to root for this tomorrow night:

crash-june-13.jpg

Reaction Score

GO BADGERS
GO BADGERS !

Reaction Score
I don't think they realize how much UConn mojo was channeled in their victory. I think we deserve roughly 20% of the credit for last night's win as well as the NC if they beat Puke

Reaction Score
I guess now we all know how the rest of the country felt about us last year lol! Funny how things played out. If the final wouldve been UK/Duke i would not have watched. Now i have a reason to watch and itll be fun watching Wisky cutting down the nets tommorow.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't think they realize how much UConn mojo was channeled in their victory. I think we deserve roughly 20% of the credit for last night's win as well as the NC if they beat Puke
Well after striking out in getting Stone to Wisconsin instead of Maryland, we had to pull something out for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom