Now that it's over a few observations | The Boneyard

Now that it's over a few observations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was super high on Diaco but now I am terrified. Just way too many bizarre decisions, poor clock management, poor game management, baffling personnel decisions, no creativity or change of "plan" when it was clear we were limited on offense and overall wacky comments. I never expected some great season this year but it's just about as bad as it could be. Now the question is whether Diaco will get some help, look in the mirror and make adjustments. If you want to be a glass half full guy I guess I can point to the following:

1. A lot of young guys played a lot of snaps this year
2. Our QB play has to get better because it's inconceivable it could be worse
3. The defense may actually be good next year
4. The in game coaching can only improve with experience
5. I do think the offensive line improved later in year (although it would be hard to be worse since they were atrocious early in season).

I really don't have many more positives. If anyone has some I would like to hear

I am an alum, huge fan and have been there as a season ticket holder since 1999. I am not going anywhere but I think the fact that 2 of my group of 17 season ticket holders were at the game today is a terrible sign, and at this point I question my sanity for sticking it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom