Akok
Whaley
Sanogo

I dont trust Cole, Gaffney or Martin
I think they'd be better off the bench

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Really really really don't understand everyone's problem with Cole. Took him a few games to get going but to have him off the bench while starting 2 freshmen is insane.

Also, Akok, Whaley, and Sanogo on the floor at the same time as starters? What??

Reaction Score
Really really really don't understand everyone's problem with Cole. Took him a few games to get going but to have him off the bench while starting 2 freshmen is insane.

Also, Akok, Whaley, and Sanogo on the floor at the same time as starters? What??
Yeah it will be more likely we would forsake offense at the 3 and start Jackson before Akok would ever play there. We would get killed by 4 guard lineups with this one. Like I said in the other thread that there is no way we start 2 freshmen in the backcourt. Cole will be the starting PG at least at the beginning of the season.

Reaction Score

Some people seriously overrate the unknown and underrate the known. Seems many people do this.

Reaction Score
Nick Young Meme GIF

Reaction Score
this guy already made a similar, equally ridiculous thread a few days ago:

we get it, dude. you don't like shooting or ballhandling.

Reaction Score

He might be a preseason 2nd team All Conference selection. If the Honorable Mention team is 3 or 4 guys bigger he probably makes that team last year. He’s starting.

Reaction Score
Getting hard to tell who’s a troll and who’s just dumb these days.
If was easier for awhile when the program was down because we didn’t see much trolling action. You knew they were just dumb or naive posters.
What’s kinda of funny is some of our less experienced posters not being able to pick up an obvious troll and I realized how few we ‘ve had. Which leads me to the following
AZ’s 1st law of trolls
The number of trolls is directly proportional to you programs success.
AZ ‘s 2nd law is our response is alway’s “Thank You for your interest in UConn Basketball “
It’s a sincere thanks as trolling is a perverse kind of flattery.
I’m getting old and my posting days are dwindling so these Axioms must be passed on

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yup, playing a guy coming off one of the worst bball injuries you could have....and may have the most upside as a rim protector guarding guys on the perimeter.....totally checks. I really hope you are a troll my friend otherwise this is next level.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

I do trust Cole. I think he's going to be very good for us.

Reaction Score
I'll bet you $100 he starts the opener, starts the last game of season, and starts more than half of the games in between.
Just out of curiosity, how many games do you think Andre Jackson is going to start? I think that Martin is obviously good enough to start but that Andre Jackson will start with any development of his offensive game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom