Now that he's gone? How many wins? | The Boneyard

Now that he's gone? How many wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't expect more than 3. This move wasn't about saving the season. This move was done because the players quit on the coach. They actually quit during the Cincy game last year if anyone was paying attention. The Michigan game was an anomaly.

Reaction Score
I think the relief for the OL alone gets them a win vs USF. After that they go on the road for a while and that's where reality sets in.

You never know though. I'm hoping the remaining coaches can rally the troops and let things fly. Wide open offense, a few more risks on defense and let the chips fall where they may.

I can see USF, Temple and Memphis as wins. Maybe get some rhythm by Rutgers and pull off the upset. If we lost em all and beat RU I'd be OK.

Reaction Score
Firing the coach doesnt change the level of talent, which is none. Lucky to beat USF, the rest will be losses

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm going with 3, maybe 4 wins. But that's not the point. The point is to rally the fanbase around the kids again. The stadium will behind the players and move in a positive direction.

Reaction Score
And ?? Should that mean something to me ??

You're a miserable BC guy who thinks he's fooling everyone. I said this in another thread to a Ville guy. What a miserable and lonely life one must lead to post this stuff on other's boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom