Now let's get back to this !!!! | The Boneyard

Now let's get back to this !!!!

Reaction Score
How you doing bro. I'm now living in Calif right next to the Stanford campus. Yes still running and now retired. So I have much time to have many phones and log mucho miles.

I have not posted in a very long time. But am here daily to see what is going on in Uconn land. I clearly remember the good old days when we were relevant and were winning. I used to arrange my work schedule in order to watch all games. Tourney time was like Xmas and New Year's all wrapped into one. It's all gone. I never missed a game and lost my desire to even watch a game. I used to get so nervous during a game. Where I had to leave the room and hoped when I returned it was Uconn on top. The past two years have been god awful. Lots of turmoil and no level of excitement.

I can only hope that Uconn gets back to where it rightfully belongs. Hiring Hurley, I hope, is the first step in the healing process and the beginning of true Uconn basketball.

Reaction Score
How you doing bro. I'm now living in Calif right next to the Stanford campus. Yes still running and now retired. So I have much time to have many phones and log mucho miles.

I have not posted in a very long time. But am here daily to see what is going on in Uconn land. I clearly remember the good old days when we were relevant and were winning. I used to arrange my work schedule in order to watch all games. Tourney time was like Xmas and New Year's all wrapped into one. It's all gone. I never missed a game and lost my desire to even watch a game. I used to get so nervous during a game. Where I had to leave the room and hoped when I returned it was Uconn on top. The past two years have been god awful. Lots of turmoil and no level of excitement.

I can only hope that Uconn gets back to where it rightfully belongs. Hiring Hurley, I hope, is the first step in the healing process and the beginning of true Uconn basketball.
Sounds like my story William. I 'm old, been through the yankee days, the whole Calhoun era. I also live far away( The Netherlands) and I really looked forward to games & tournament time. UconnBB was my one connection to where I grew up. The last 2 years were brutal. Also reached the point where my attitude was " I'm not getting up at 2am to watch this , F this". I really think we are in for a bright future. Especially if we get out of this league.

Reaction Score
The return of @william shea is such a good omen. The gods approve of this hire.

Oh yes Oak. Back from the dead and when I say this. Yes, a HUGE Uconn fan. But the way the past 2 years played out. It was a disaster. when teams no longer fear the dog. This is when you know it's bad.

Reaction Score
How many smartphones does Hurley have?

Is he a distance Runner?

A Navy Seal?
I think pretty much gutless if you don’t have 3 smartphones. I log in after a long time and it’s like I never left.

Reaction Score
I think pretty much gutless if you don’t have 3 smartphones. I log in after a long time and it’s like I never left.

Add this to your response. I now have 389 pairs of running shoes and you're a !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Lol they declared ajou deng as the next day Allen in that clip

The name that shan't be mentioned here, although I applaud the all lower case look, trying to sneak it by.

Reaction Score
Will always remember Billy Packer almost calling the Langdon travel before it happened "Whats Langdon doing here".

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Only thing better would be the return of OkaForPrez. We miss your sanity.
Thanks man. I'm slowly coming back into the fold. I'll try to post a bit more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom