Now, I don't know what to think . . . | The Boneyard

Now, I don't know what to think . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I agree it appears highly suspicious but what is the motive? Why would the cops have it in for Mr. Dixon?

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
These antics are not new.
They can fall under...
1..Cover your a**
2..Be loyal to your brethren
3..Don't admit mistakes.
4..Meet your quota
5..Get the guy you don't like.

Reaction Score
An earlier blog said he got into a fight with detectives after his foster kids filed false abuse charges against someone. I find it hard to believe they would go that far for that. (I would never become a foster parent.) Still, who knows?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
An earlier blog said he got into a fight with detectives after his foster kids filed false abuse charges against someone. I find it hard to believe they would go that far for that. (I would never become a foster parent.) Still, who knows?

Been a foster parent. 4 kids we didn't know, one we did. More issues with the one we knew, who had a drug problem. You get to choose what kids you take in and have the chance to judge if you think you are biting off more than you can chew. Two of the kids, brothers were very short term, really emergency, and the other two were teen sisters, one of whom lived with us for several months and the other for 3 years. We are very much still in her life 10 years later. All incredibly great kids coming from very bad homes.

Reaction Score
Been a foster parent. 4 kids we didn't know, one we did. More issues with the one we knew, who had a drug problem. You get to choose what kids you take in and have the chance to judge if you think you are biting off more than you can chew. Two of the kids, brothers were very short term, really emergency, and the other two were teen sisters, one of whom lived with us for several months and the other for 3 years. We are very much still in her life 10 years later. All incredibly great kids coming from very bad homes.
You must have the heart of a Saint. God bless you. You probably changed these kids lives more than you know. Not sure if I could do it. Someone has to care about these children. It could really be the difference of them making it in life, or winding up on the street. I salute you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom