November 11 vs Mexico
November 15 vs Costa Rica

Looks like we'll be without Geoff Cameron for the pair

Reaction Score
November 11 vs Mexico
November 15 vs Costa Rica

Looks like we'll be without Geoff Cameron for the pair

Ugh. I saw that.

I think Costa Rica might end up being the tougher of the two matches.

Reaction Score
1. Very interested to see if he goes Omar or Birnbaum next to Brooks.

2. If we get 3 points in Colombus, the game in Costa Rica won't be that important.

3. He has the chance to be much more attack oriented than we've seen in the past with Pulisic and Green and Klejstan playing behind Wood and Jozy. Interested if he uses the more attack oriented personnel or if we play a more veteran, defensive lineup with Bedoya and Jones (who are better defensive players) taking some of the slots.

Reaction Score
Cameron is a huge loss. Time to cap CCV, coming off the bench at least. He's on the roster for the next 2 matches.

Reaction Score
1. Very interested to see if he goes Omar or Birnbaum next to Brooks.

2. If we get 3 points in Colombus, the game in Costa Rica won't be that important.

3. He has the chance to be much more attack oriented than we've seen in the past with Pulisic and Green and Klejstan playing behind Wood and Jozy. Interested if he uses the more attack oriented personnel or if we play a more veteran, defensive lineup with Bedoya and Jones (who are better defensive players) taking some of the slots.

I hope it's Omar. Although the pre-hex showed that Jurgen will seek the best matchups based on the other team's attackers. Against Trinidad he went for size against one great attacker that they had (name escapes me.)

Cameron is a huge loss. Time to cap CCV, coming off the bench at least. He's on the roster for the next 2 matches.

Yeah, England has supposed been sniffing around. The call up all but confirms that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom