Reaction Score
Love this photo:

1606605823395.png

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Caroline Ducharme at yet another combine yesterday:

Combine report:

Caroline Ducharme ’21 (Nobles and Greenough, MA)

UCONN commit is better than advertised. A long range shooter that seems to find the bottom of the net more often than not. A fundamentally sound backcourt guard with a high basketball IQ.

Reaction Score

Very nice being the LA Player of the year as a Sophomore (start of the seson no less!!!!! High praise from a LA Lakers assistant Coach! He looks forward to seeing her play after just one workout....

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Very nice being the LA Player of the year as a Sophomore (start of the seson no less!!!!! High praise from a LA Lakers assistant Coach! He looks forward to seeing her play after just one workout....
I watched her last year at the Jr NBA games and she was a little out of control. However, she improved a lot during the season.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I watched her last year at the Jr NBA games and she was a little out of control. However, she improved a lot during the season.
She certainly doesn't lack for confidence. She seems extremely talented, but I don't know if she's a UConn type player.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
She certainly doesn't lack for confidence. She seems extremely talented, but I don't know if she's a UConn type player.
Her discipline would have to change for her to be a UConn type of player, imo. Maybe she will change.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
UConn could use come confident, assertive players. If you don't grab them ole Dawn will.
Confident and assertive, but not undisciplined. I think Louisville would grab her before Dawn.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
UConn could use come confident, assertive players. If you don't grab them ole Dawn will.
Yes. But as Geno has said, he likes confident assertive, but humble players.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There were comments made that Evina once wasn't a UCONN type player when she made that mistake of choosing UT.
For the record, Evina noted, to her disappointment, that she was not actively recruited by UConn. So I’m not sure we should classify her decision to attend TN as a mistake.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Her discipline would have to change for her to be a UConn type of player, imo. Maybe she will change.
She is a HS sophomore, if discipline is an issue now there is plenty of time to change that with more structured demanding coaching and increased competition What there is not plenty of time for is for her to acquire what she already has-a skill set to allow her to be successful at UCONN. I worry about UCONN's ability to draw her East & away from her community where there is a park named after her great grand father.

1606934699825.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Azzi wasn’t taking a warm up drill that seriously in one of the slam videos I watched recently, does that make her a non UConn type of player? I think people are a little to quick to judge players here. Juju seems like a confident kid who would provide UConn with a scoring punch from the wing for years to come.

Reaction Score
Yes. But as Geno has said, he likes confident assertive, but humble players.
Not sure that I understand this comment. We love Diana and Paige because of their swagger but not JuJu? Besides a dearth of height, we have lacked a player who can take over a game. I think it's premature to say that she is not a UCONN player or that Geno wouldn't want to coach her.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Not sure that I understand this comment. We love Diana and Paige because of their swagger but not JuJu? Besides a dearth of height, we have lacked a player who can take over a game. I think it's premature to say that she is not a UCONN player or that Geno wouldn't want to coach her.
I don't think it premature at all.
It is...
1606939708755.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members