Nova Roll Call | The Boneyard

Nova Roll Call

Reaction Score
Figure there should be a roll call for tonight's game if there's one for a game a week from now in another state. Last time Nova came to Hartford was the best crowd atmosphere I've been a part of in more than two decades of going to UConn basketball games and I hope tonight is just as loud since it's the first chance for 15,000+ to support this team for a big game since the climb to the top of the rankings.

Who is going, how many are you bringing and how loud do you plan to be?

I'll be there +1 in section 112 and plan on not having a voice again until approx. Jan. 3

Reaction Score
Beating Nova was a HUGE win for the program.

Blowing them out and treating them like a warm up game would make me spam the "it's coming" gif nonstop for the rest of the year.

Let's go!!

Reaction Score
+6 in section 107

I'd love a raucous crowd to rival last year's game, but if it's a little subdued because we are up by 20 the whole game, I'm ok with that, too.

Reaction Score
I had 4 tickets which I bought early with the boys had to give mine up. Will be going out to watch it as well. Downsizing and the damn fools changed our move date to today and tomorrow. Can't move into the condo until tomorrow and won't have Infinity set up until Jan2nd rotten bastards. Fortunately my son has his house right in Longmeadow and is a huge Husky fan so all set.

Did I mention moving sucks!

Go Huskies

Reaction Score
sucks thd prices if tickets on tickpick, Gametime, and even been tryna hunt Tickets for this game on ticket exchange here on boneyard for t T he past month. It’s killing me! Lol I will find my way into that game tonight!!! Let’s go huskies!!!

Reaction Score
Doing my damnedest to find a ticket below the insane reseller prices....but will make the drive from Boston if I do!

Reaction Score
Nosebleeds +2, however we will get there around 4pm and wait in line to run to the bar. Once the game starts we will scream and swear at the refs from the get go no matter who they are and not let them take over the game. The crowd needs to let them know we will not tolerate their sh!! and any roughing tactics won't be accepted by us. Enough said.

Reaction Score
Nosebleeds +2, however we will get there around 4pm and wait in line to run to the bar. Once the game starts we will scream and swear at the refs from the get go no matter who they are and not let them take over the game. The crowd needs to let them know we will not tolerate their sh!! and any roughing tactics won't be accepted by us. Enough said.
Post/handle

Reaction Score
+2 in 115 plus I bought 5 tix in my account for some friends a few months back. Going to be electric the next few home games.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I had 4 tickets which I bought early with the boys had to give mine up. Will be going out to watch it as well. Downsizing and the damn fools changed our move date to today and tomorrow. Can't move into the condo until tomorrow and won't have Infinity set up until Jan2nd rotten bastards. Fortunately my son has his house right in Longmeadow and is a huge Husky fan so all set.

Did I mention moving sucks!

Go Huskies
I feel you. 1st world problems, I know , but because of baby we are upsizing, and moving indeed sucks. Real bad.

Reaction Score

All worth it for the new love of your life though no doubt.

Upsizing does sound painful though LOL. I am sitting in my house with all of my doors open while these 6 people move all our stuff, I'm freezing my balls off doing emails and scanning the Yard. Good luck with the upsize all worth it for you!

Reaction Score
+3, all of us big time yellers! At last years Nova game with a minute to go with fans exiting my rabid son was yelling at them that the were fake fans! Some turned and looked and I was I little worried there for a second. Will never forget that proud parent moment though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom