Nova Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nova Post Game Thread

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Everyone came to play. We were well prepared and executed exceptionally well (especially when considering the opponent). Can't ask for more than that.

PS - the T's on Hurley were bullspit

Reaction Score
Confidence factor for team going forward. So now Auburn and Nova. Can do it!

Reaction Score
I actually cried tears of joy for Cole and the boys. This was big!

Polley was a killer, Cole would not be denied on either end to finish that thing off, he had his Kemba Bazz moment. Just an incredible team effort and that crowd, holy hell. Kimani coached his butt off tonight.

Had friends from Chicago texting me about the game, friend from Arizona, and Maine. We just put ourselves back on the map nationally with this game.

Reaction Score
Please, make sure to put Polley is in on offense at end of games. We can't play both Jackson and Whaley at the end of games on offense as they can't hit shots. Having Polley in just opens the lanes and stops teams from sagging up on us. Great shot by Polley and Cole with that clutch right hand layup.

Reaction Score
That level of contact is either a charge or a no-call, but I think the fact that Cole was set so early before contact made it hard not to call the charge.
The comedy was that he said he slid by but that's because he was looking at the upper body. He should know better. To make matters worse he made mention of it to Cole when he was interviewing him.

Anyways this was one of those gut-effort games.

As someone said - go get Creighton now.

Reaction Score
I actually cried tears of joy for Cole and the boys. This was big!

Polley was a killer, Cole would not be denied on either end to finish that thing off, he had his Kemba Bazz moment. Just an incredible team effort and that crowd, holy hell. Kimani coached his butt off tonight.

Had friends from Chicago texting me about the game, friend from Arizona, and Maine. We just put ourselves back on the map nationally with this game.
I was about to say the same. Friends that are at best casual CBB fans texting me after the win. What a game changer for the season and the program

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom