Nov 5th Syracuse Game Kickoff at Noon | The Boneyard

Nov 5th Syracuse Game Kickoff at Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
yup no surprise there....noon game it is.

Not sure if any games against Cuse at the Rent have been played at anytime other than noon

Reaction Score
yup no surprise there....noon game it is.

Not sure if any games against Cuse at the Rent have been played at anytime other than noon

IIRC, the first time they came to the Rent (and the first time we beat them) it was a rainy Thursday or Friday night. That was the game in '05 where Bones started and got hurt and DJ finished.

Reaction Score
IIRC, the first time they came to the Rent (and the first time we beat them) it was a rainy Thursday or Friday night. That was the game in '05 where Bones started and got hurt and DJ finished.

Remember this game well. I believe it was a Fri night game. And I remember Tim Washington playing for Cuse. Beat them handily that night.

Reaction Score
I have been saying since August that, if this season doesn't go anywhere, can we at least beat Rutgers.

But the Syracuse defection is making me reconsider that. I feel badly for Rutgers at the moment because they are stuck in the same position we are. I feel betrayed by Syracuse. I think, given my druthers, that at this particular moment I would rather pound the Orange into pulp and deal with another bizarre, snatch defeat from the jaws of victory loss to the Scarlet if I can only have one of them.

But man, it hurts me to type that.

Reaction Score
I'm finding it hard to hold Cuse in contempt for something that we, if put in the same situation, would've done the exact same thing.

Now, Pitt having a loud voice in turning down the TV deal.....different story.

Reaction Score
My bowl eligible plan is Pitt, SU and RU wins.

Order of preference

1) RU

2) RU

3) RU

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
My bowl eligible plan is Pitt, SU and RU wins.

Order of preference

1) RU

2) RU

3) RU

Why would you expect to beat any of those teams over Louisville?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
ACC, ACC, RU. ^^^^^^

I know why you want to beat them, but if I were putting together a bowl eligible plan I'd start it with Louisville :).

Reaction Score
Pretty pumped that I will be able to go to the game and still see Alabama/LSU at night. Happiest I've ever been for a noon start.

Reaction Score
Advanced Forecast looks like poop...hopefully it stays dry...I can handle the cold...but not cold and wet. Still looking forward to a roadie to UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom