NOV 29 question re game | The Boneyard

NOV 29 question re game

Reaction Score
Wife and I all set for the variety of action on Nov 28., having already taped all that is on for that day. But re the next day (Nov 29) we are not clear about whether there is a game for our team or not. We find mention of Maine and Miss State for that day but are not sure if we are playing anyone either of them or anyone else on 29th??. Would sure appreciate any light anyone can shed on this, as we don't want to miss an available game. Thank you.

Reaction Score
stamfordhusky Appreciation to you for clarifying our uncertainty re the sched for 29th. Would send you a hot dog as "thanks" if I could, as that is what we said when your news of a game for sure on 29th arrived.

Reaction Score
PacoBlaze: a grateful tip of the cap to you for sending along this welcome note re game time. Happy campers here, except for fact that TY not working this AM....windy and rainy, so perhaps will get squared away soon. Thank you.

Reaction Score
PacoBlaze: a grateful tip of the cap to you for sending along this welcome note re game time. Happy campers here, except for fact that TY not working this AM....windy and rainy, so perhaps will get squared away soon. Thank you.
Just so it's clear, the 3PM game on ESPN is for the 29th.

Reaction Score
PACO: A grin here on that, as my memory, which was once keen, and what you'd expect with a high level IQ, sure does welcome reminders these days. STILL grinning, and I thank you.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
On the 29th, UConn will play either Maine or Mississippi State - whoever wins between the two on the 28th. Very likely it will be MS State.
Of course, this assumes that UConn beats Qunnipiac on the 28th. If UConn loses, then it will play the loser of the Maine - Miss State game.

Just pointing out all the theoretical possibilities ...

Reaction Score
Of course, this assumes that UConn beats Qunnipiac on the 28th. If UConn loses, then it will play the loser of the Maine - Miss State game.

I hope you were kidding! There is just as much chance that the world will end on the 28th as there is for Quinnipiac beating UCONN!

Reaction Score
PACO: A grin here on that, as my memory, which was once keen, and what you'd expect with a high level IQ, sure does welcome reminders these days. STILL grinning, and I thank you.

Just a reminder for you,

1606164073058.png

Reaction Score
mbr33ct: got such a kick out of this one that I showed it to my wife, and here is her verbatim quote: "Ahhhh, cute, Honey!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

Curb your tongue knave, NEVER say such drivel when it comes to UConn and an instate rival.:eek::eek::eek:

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I hope you were kidding! There is just as much chance that the world will end on the 28th as there is for Quinnipiac beating UCONN!
Well, if we were talking Men's ice hockey, it might be a different story... ;)

Reaction Score

Hey, Joe. One never knows. I remember one year that the Bengels beat our Steelers. As I recall they had to shut down the suicide hotline because it got overloaded.

Reaction Score
Just so it's clear, the 3PM game on ESPN is for the 29th.

No way in h... was I gonna include that assumption when I posted the 3PM on the 29th info. No way!!! :)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Maybe now SNY will be able to provide streaming information for out of market fans before our first game. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom