Notre Dame's 2 biggest wins are against AAC Teams | The Boneyard

Notre Dame's 2 biggest wins are against AAC Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
They are soooo overrated this year. If it werent for the fact that they're playing those losers from Boston Community College on Saturday at Fenway, I'd be rooting for the Eagles. Lol... ND doesn't deserve a playoff spot, I'm sorry.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
ND's late season schedule isn't helping them either. Talk about a school that could use a championship game win. Stanford losing to Oregon doesn't help them out either. Closing the season with 2 out of 3 games against Wake and BC is just brutal for a 1-loss team hoping to fend off better teams with better schedules.

Reaction Score
As much as I would love to play Notre Dame again ... I wouldn't want to see UCONN bent over this far ...

Fenway.jpg

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
As much as I would love to play Notre Dame again ... I wouldn't want to see UCONN bent over this far ...

View attachment 11154

When this was first announced, I thought the crowd split would be near 70/30 for ND. Now that we are here, I can't imagine more than 10% of the stands being pro-BC. Their offense is absolutely putrid and the game means nothing for them. ND is playing for a playoff spot and really needs to lay one on here. This game has the potential of being 30-0 by halftime. It's not like BC fans have never been to Fenway before so the lure of a cool neutral field won't be all that strong, given the likely outcome.

Reaction Score
Technically Notre Dame is the "host" team, as part of their Shamrock Series. Honestly if we played BCU at Fenway, we'd probably be the home team too lol

One cannot make this stuff up. Once a Fredo, always a Fredo.

Reaction Score
I assume that most fans here dislike BC more than ND? I mean, ND did not block UConn from joining the ACC.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

View attachment 11154
Is it me or does that look like a pretty nice setup for a football game? I don't think there are any really bad seats, despite the baseball config. I'm surprised that they don't throw some bleachers in left field.

Reaction Score
It is an ND home game, moved to Fenway. ND moves one game a year from South Bend to somewhere else.

BC received the 5,000 tickets it would have gotten at Notre Dame Stadium.

NBC has the TV rights, on its cable station. ND controls the gate.

Personally, I think that the Southern Cal win was bigger than Navy or Temple. But, go Midshipman.

Reaction Score
It is an ND home game, moved to Fenway. ND moves one game a year from South Bend to somewhere else.

BC received the 5,000 tickets it would have gotten at Notre Dame Stadium.

NBC has the TV rights, on its cable station. ND controls the gate.

Personally, I think that the Southern Cal win was bigger than Navy or Temple. But, go Midshipman.

I know it is an ND home game but I'm surprised at the ticket split. It would seem to me that given the difference in size between ND Stadium and Fenway, ND would try to keep the percentage of tickets in each constant. If BC sold all of their tickets to BC fans they would be about 15% versus about 6% in South Bend.

Reaction Score
I know it is an ND home game but I'm surprised at the ticket split. It would seem to me that given the difference in size between ND Stadium and Fenway, ND would try to keep the percentage of tickets in each constant. If BC sold all of their tickets to BC fans they would be about 15% versus about 6% in South Bend.

Before ND increased the capacity of their stadium BC got 5,ooo tickets for games at ND. After they increased capacity BC still got 5,000 tickets. It is just the amount of tickets that a visiting team is provided. I am guessing UConn makes 5,000 seats available to visiting teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom