Notre Dame | The Boneyard

Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
So, ND, who never got a sniff at a BE Championship, is in line to win the the ACC Tourney.
The term is over rated. The league is over rated.
So, the idiots who run Pitt and Cuse went from playing for championship in MSG to watching
ND and NC play for ACC Championships. in some hill billy southern town.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I agree, but they have a prime time slot on Saturday night (similar to what we had at MSG). Saturday night at MSG was magic.

Sunday afternoon should be pretty good, too. We may be the final piece of the puzzle.

Reaction Score
I agree, but they have a prime time slot on Saturday night (similar to what we had at MSG). Saturday night at MSG was magic.

Sunday afternoon should be pretty good, too. We may be the final piece of the puzzle.
They can have that time slot. I'll be watching re-runs of SNL. F them, F ESPN too for destroying the best hoop conference ever.

Reaction Score
I can't believe ND' s Uniform color. Looks as though someone dumped a barrel of mustard over them. Ugggggly.

Actually the color of a newborn's......never mind.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I wonder if the ND alumni (subway and real) are happy about going to Greensboro.

1,000x more ND fans in the Northeast than in North Carolina.

Reaction Score
Even when I was in my deepest "kumbaya root for every single Big East team because ours backs are against the wall and we're a conference brotherhood " haze, I still wanted to see Noter Dame lose in the most humiliating ways possible against whoever they played.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Even when I was in my deepest "kumbaya root for every single Big East team because ours backs are against the wall and we're a conference brotherhood " haze, I still wanted to see Noter Dame lose in the most humiliating ways possible against whoever they played.

I cannot like this post enough. As far as I'm concerned, let them be the parasitic wart on some other conference's ass.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score

Until I attended UConn, my favorite college team was whoever was playing ND.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
If ND is winning the ACC, why on earth is this league getting any automatic bids.

Reaction Score
LOL, they won the game. LOL. OMG, ACC. LOL. Arseholes.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score

F Notre Dame. F Mike Bree. F Leprechauns.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I wonder if the ND alumni (subway and real) are happy about going to Greensboro.

1,000x more ND fans in the Northeast than in North Carolina.

You have a basic misunderstanding of the Notre Dame fan base.

The subway alums exist for the football program - no such animal for hoop.

They were never at MSG, they're not in Greensboro. Put it on the moon - they won't complain because they never planned on going.

Reaction Score
they are the uconn of the acc with their women winning too

Reaction Score
they are the uconn of the acc with their women winning too

now if they can just steal some bowl bids from more deserving ACC teams, it'll be the usual Notre Domer 3-ring circus.

Reaction Score
Lotta salt in this thread. I understand the frustation of losing the Big East. Trust me , it breaks my heart whenever i think about it. But if tomorrow we found we would be accepted in the ACC , there would be multiple threads celebrating it.

Reaction Score
No love lost between the schools---in either direction---is there?

UConn may, just may, need ND's support to join the ACC some day. Perhaps. Who knows?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
So, the idiots who run Pitt and Cuse went from playing for championship in MSG to watching
ND and NC play for ACC Championships. in some hill billy southern town.

money_zpssjzkyc99.jpg

Reaction Score

UConn may, just may, need ND's support to join the ACC some day. Perhaps. Who knows?

Is that a bribe or a threat?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Hey now, leave the leprechauns out of this.
I'm surprised that video didn't get more likes to be honest. But hey, what do I know. I'm no tcf.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You have a basic misunderstanding of the Notre Dame fan base.

The subway alums exist for the football program - no such animal for hoop.

They were never at MSG, they're not in Greensboro. Put it on the moon - they won't complain because they never planned on going.

I fully agree that the football team does attract many many more fans
But I always stayed at the Infinia for the BE and every year we saw more and more ND fans
Its hard to believe that ND never made it to the semis at the BE never mind the finals

Reaction Score
I fully agree that the football team does attract many many more fans
But I always stayed at the Infinia for the BE and every year we saw more and more ND fans
Its hard to believe that ND never made it to the semis at the BE never mind the finals

ND made the BE semis a few times, but never touched the finals.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score

Ironically, most ND fans I've encountered on the sports boards have been gracious. It's the ones I've met in person that have been obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom