Notre Dame gave USF the injury bug. | The Boneyard

Notre Dame gave USF the injury bug.

Reaction Score
It’s official. They just lost a fourth player who isn’t expected to return soon.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It's sad man. It stinks. This USF team was fun to watch last year and now injuries has just decimated this team to the point where it is unrecognizable. Their leading scorer and their 3rd leading scorers down for the season and their second on the bench. Who even does Fernandez have for practice? When injuries happen all of WCBB suffers.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
"But now, after Ferreira sat out against UCF on Tuesday, Fernandez said he didn’t anticipate having her back anytime soon, that Ferreira was dealing with something 'much bigger than basketball.'"

That sounds a tad ominous. Sorry to hear that. Ferreira struggled mightily with (I believe) plantar fasciitis the past two years and ended up redshirting last year. And now this...

I will say, I was impressed that USF stayed with UCF as long as they did the other day. The outcome was in doubt until midway through the 4th quarter.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
We have season tickets this year for the Bulls. A fun team to watch before the injuries hit.

Loosing Laksa, we were at the game, was a brutal blow. The follow up of Jordeo and now Ferreira going down means the Bulls are a skeleton of what they were when the season started. Its really a shame but what are you going to do.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I’ll be pulling for the Bulls, excepting their games with the Huskies. This is such a rotten thing for USF to go through.

Reaction Score
It just happens, unfortunately. I wish it didn't. The worst part is that a lot of WBB injuries are season-ending, which leads to career ending

Reaction Score
It's sad man. It stinks. This USF team was fun to watch last year and now injuries has just decimated this team to the point where it is unrecognizable. Their leading scorer and their 3rd leading scorers down for the season and their second on the bench. Who even does Fernandez have for practice? When injuries happen all of WCBB suffers.

This makes Geno/Uconn's problems look insignificant by comparison. I hope Uconn fans give some vocal support to a game and tough USF and coach. I want Uconn to win but it breaks my heart when a good competitor has these issues. They deserve a cheer for courage..

Reaction Score
Wow, did not realize USF was missing another player in the UConn game, Alyssa Rader, who was out with concussion symptoms. They were without 4 “would-be-starters” in Rader, Laska, Jordao, and Ferreira, all of whom started the first game.

That is so tough for a team with high expectations coming in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom