Notre Dame Football - National Championship Game | The Boneyard

Notre Dame Football - National Championship Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know it doesn't make up for the UConn-ND WBB game, but Alabama just made Notre Dame look totally incompetent - Alabama just scored on their opening drive with incredible ease. This could be a total blow out. And, we know how important football is to the Irish. I'M LOVING IT!!!! :)

Reaction Score
And now it's 14-0 Alabama half way through the first quarter. I am loving this!!!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
You talk about bad officiating; the refs are giving Bama the game.

Reaction Score
In the immortal words of an 18th century French philosopher, "What goes 'round, comes 'round."

Reaction Score
ND will do ok against N C state and Duke or Wake Forest. Just wait till the play Florida State or Clemson. You think all those missed tackles are nerves. Try speed and Strength!! I would like to see them play Georgia or Florida and Bama or UTenn every year. See if they would go undefeated.

Reaction Score
Gotta suck to be an ND fan right now. My father is an ND alum and I still get a little vomit in my throat all year hearing how ND is relevant again. They have done squat in 15 years. Give it a rest! ND is doing exactly what I thought they would do in this game, lay a big stinker!!!

Reaction Score
I was going to post "am I the only one..." but clearly I am not. ND deserves this. Don't want to join the Big East for football? Want to remain independent so you can keep your precious exclusive TV contract? Have fun getting your butts handed to you.
ND was already playing almost half their schedule against those ACC patsies. Why not join the softies full time. Makes ya look good when ya beat the Brains out of that power house Duke.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Hey Rep, you might note that even Geno mentioned travel (in a general way).
They know.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
ND was already playing almost half their schedule against those ACC patsies. Why not join the softies full time. Makes ya look good when ya beat the Brains out of that power house Duke.

throwing.gif

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
You talk about bad officiating; the refs are giving Bama the game.

I know Pac12 refs are terrible, but this has to be a joke. Alabama rolled through Notre Dame, the refs didn't give them anything. It was like watching an NFL team play a D-III team

Reaction Score
I stopped being a N. D. fan years ago. In the past yrs. they had the largest subway fans [non- grad's] in the country. Their fame was in football because of the parochial catholic school system was at full potential in regards to providing their future star football players. With the parochial system, now diminished, they now have to compete for players with all the top rated football schools. They went & signed their own NBC t.v. contact, refusing to share with anyone else in their conference. I have read somewhere that the local Catholic bishop no longer recognizes N.D. as a catholic school, They are members of the, 'Lands of Lake Conference'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom