Notre Dame @ Duke - 1/16/20 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Notre Dame @ Duke - 1/16/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I just got an ESPN alert on my phone.... looked at it from afar and I saw McC..... out... I thought it was saying McCallie is out.... but it was McCaffrey is out of the Pro Bowl :oops:

That would be pretty brutal to give her the axe after finally beating ND.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to Duke.

Csmw0cRWEAA-LC2.jpg

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Well lets see.... I didnt watch the VPI game live.... and we won. I stopped watching this game early in the second quarter, went to the grocery store and McDonalds...... turned it back on and we had won. So I'll be making plans to not watch the game vs Clemson on Sunday. :rolleyes:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Well lets see.... I didnt watch the VPI game live.... and we won. I stopped watching this game early in the second quarter, went to the grocery store and McDonalds...... turned it back on and we had won. So I'll be making plans to not watch the game vs Clemson on Sunday. :rolleyes:

That trick didn't work for me on Sunday. My reverse mojo game is not strong.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
This remind me of a Rutgers score / game.
They made a habit of winning ugly.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
And to think I was disappointed the Gamecocks only scored 78 tonight.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
Coach Gail G., the last legitimate Duke Coach, did a good job on the mic. Does she still call games?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I changed my mind about Antonelli...... I absolutely hate when she calls Duke games...... she's ok on other broadcasts. I wish I would have gone to the game tonight... if only to not having to listen to her on the broadcast. Admittedly I didnt watch much of the game :oops:
1579278325758.png

Reaction Score
It's pretty obvious that ND runs out of gas at the end of games. During the Non-Conference they were in every game they lost except the UConn game. They just didnt have the energy or the experience to win those games. The implosion since ACC play started seems to be the Freshman wall for Gilbert and Brunelle. Peoples has been good, but now she seems unlikely to complete the season and will sit with a shoulder injury. Walker is very inconsistent and Sniezak is not an offensive threat. With the other core players hitting the "wall," it seems they have too.

I think ND will be ranked again next year. Sniezak moves on, and they get five new recruits who should help. Well hopefully five, but Marshall just had ACL surgery so who knows the impact she'll have. Their current players will have a year of experience and some talented Freshman that will spell them minutes. If Walker comes back for them that'll be a plus. Hopefully Prohaska will be able to recover fully for next season as well. The only player I can see legitimately transfering could be Cosgrove.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
ND plays Miami on ESPN2 tomorrow. Is Mompremier playing?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
ND plays Miami on ESPN2 tomorrow. Is Mompremier playing?
Don’t know about Mompremier, but ND’s Anaya Peoples is out for the season with a torn labrum and Destiny Walker is questionable with a sprained ankle.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Don’t know about Mompremier, but ND’s Anaya Peoples is out for the season with a torn labrum and Destiny Walker is questionable with a sprained ankle.
Peoples is a huge loss. Was their top rebounder and nearly averaging a double-double. I was amazed that they nearly beat Duke without her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom