Nothing left in the tank after beating the Legendary Program? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nothing left in the tank after beating the Legendary Program?

Reaction Score
I agree that Baylors two bigs can present issues but we now have three sort of play bigs. Our guards, our speed, mobility will more than neutralize that. Our defensive pressure will force the bigs when they do get the ball to be up higher than they'd like.
Baylor has played a weak schedule and won't be anywhere near prepared for who and what I Conn is and brings!
Bronx23

I like your confidence and spirited exclamation point at the end! It sounds genuine and much more than whistling past the graveyard.
I still believe that Baylor will be a tougher out than MS as they have more weapons and play smarter.

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I like your confidence and spirited exclamation point at the end! It sounds genuibne and much more than whistling past the graveyard.
I still believe that Baylor will be a tougher out than MS as they have more weapons and play smarter.

I just hope they get to beat the piss out of each other before either faces UConn. And not with a week in between. I want them on the short break. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom