Nothing Goes Easily As A Uconn Fan, Does It...? | The Boneyard

Nothing Goes Easily As A Uconn Fan, Does It...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ok if it is not nate, drummond /shoes, boat etc.....always something

Reaction Score
Just when you think it's calmed down,
it always seems like something somewhere has to go haywire.

Geez, what a long 7 months it's been since we won the whole thing.
I'm just glad we're only hours away from another season starting!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Ok if it is not nate, drummond /shoes, boat etc.....always something
dirty+snow+rosanne.jpg

Reaction Score
Feel free to root for Providence or UMass. You would solve your issue of worrying if details going wrong would prevent your team from winning a national championship.

Reaction Score
Feel free to root for Providence or UMass. You would solve your issue of worrying if details going wrong would prevent your team from winning a national championship.

Ya I am a shity fan, I know

Reaction Score
Ya I am a shity fan, I know

Didn't say that and don't mean that. I am only pointing out that what we are viewing as problems are on top of a situation that most fans would kill to have.

Reaction Score
Yes and no. Nobody has fun rooting for an awful program, but it's been real hard these past few years for uconn. Meaning off the court issues. As we all know, uconn is a big time program, but it makes you wonder what the heck is going on.

Reaction Score
All of these little things start to add up. I realize at a big time program you are going to have more stuff like this, but doesn't it seem like UConn has more off the court shet then any other big time program?

Reaction Score
3 national titles. comes with the territory. when your on top others will try to pull you down just like shellfish in a bucket. dont be so negative. the rb situation will hopefully be resolved and turn out to be nothing major. if it is then we`ll have to deal with it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Almost everyone would prefer everything running smoothly and going well. Well that place exists if you believe in an after life and accept the possibility of heaven.

But we live in a world that unfortunately isn't heaven. Which is why happens in life. We have a choice whether we want to let bad news take us down or not. I'm not saying its easy to feel good after observing all the problems the program has gone through over the last several years. But I believe it is possible.

One way of looking at this is that all of the accomplishments are tarnished or ruined by these incidences. Another way of looking at this is the way JC handles them. When JC won the BE tournament this season he was bouncing up and down the same way he did after the Tate George shot against Clemson. All the negative incidences, his health issues, the loss of a family member were gone during that moment. And not only for him but for us as well.

His life has been filled with being punched in the gut. And every tine he has worked through it and refused to submit to adversity. Would he have preferred an easier life. Absolutely. But he didn't let the bad things impact his contributions. So think of this incident as just another one of life's lessons. Hopefully the situation will be resolved quickly with RB reinstated. If not than hopefully the team will do well any ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom