Note to the Athletic Department | The Boneyard

Note to the Athletic Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
So, I'm a long time season ticket holder. I've supported the school, traveled to away games and bowl games. I have way too many posts on this stupid website. I'm a fan. Dare I say a dedicated fan.

So, as I'm driving to my tailgate before what has become an important game for the program, I hear Grey and Gresh chatting about the school's Big 12 prospects. Now being the loudmouth media idiots that the are, they haven't a clue as to what's been going on. Their analysis is stale at best and underinformed at worst. But that is not the issue.

In their analysis they said everything their little minds could divise to small time the program that it made me, a die hard fan question why I was driving to East Hartford to spend what little free time I have at the PAWS-ARF watching my team.

If they are bumming me out like that, then what are they doing to the tepid fans? This was extra bad, but not an isolated incident. These two, Joe D, and a bunch of other people who derive a chunk of their livelihood from covering UCONN athletics should not be dumping on the program day after day. That's our job here but we do it out of love. These guys are not helping and need a stern talking to.

Thought you'd like to know.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I've about had it with our media. I don't hate their game recaps. Being critical is not always a bad thing and often they're not wrong. But on our prospects for other leagues, I feel they'd like to see a return to the YanCon. Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom