Not worried about future ND games at all.... | The Boneyard

Not worried about future ND games at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll take three losses against ND (my alma mater) as long as we continue to progress and can beat them in the NCAA tournament, should we meet them there. I would have taken three losses last year if it meant we could have beaten them in the NCAA's and gone on to meet Texas A&M in the Finals. Yesterday's game was sloppy, to say the least, and we were still in it at the end. Any consistent offensive play from someone not named Bria might have sealed it for us. Two suspect calls (one a no-call) made a difference, too....the phantom "travel" on Doty, and the contact Diggins made on Hartley when she stripped the ball in OT. Anyway, that's part of the game, like it or not. I trust this will be a learning experience as we have a very young team. I also trust KML will do better next time. Funny, as they trash her play on that other board, they sing the praises of Maya. Maya finally gets her due form the LV's. It was a long time coming. I miss Maya's on-court leadersip..I really do believe that's what's lacking big time this year. Someone has to emerge, hopefully by tournament time. I'm thinking it will be Hartley, who seems to be on her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom