Not Wanting to start a thread on this but: | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Not Wanting to start a thread on this but:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually the opposite is true: Geno seems genuinely energized by the prospect of making something outstanding out of a seemingly unknown situation. He is aware that he has players with talent but not how they will produce as a team or as individuals. He has the added challenge of dealing with a pretty thin bench of inexperienced players. I swear that I notice a twinkle in his eyes when he's asked what the new season holds. This is a big fat Italian challenge and one that gets C0ach's blood flowing. Who else's blood will be flowing remains to be seen. I can't wait. Bring 'em on . . .

Reaction Score
Some people need to lighten up a bit and recognize a little sarcasm when they see it. You can even kick back a little sarcasm yourself. Try it... you'll like it. :D

T

TroyHouse66

22b-
<< But also human nature. >>

I'm sorry...
Did you just call THE team... "human"?
Ordinary humans do not get the call from GenoU.
Il Maestro has courted (pun?) a select group of basketball players. He has looked into each. They are by his anointment... "basketball players", not girls... not women... not posers...
BASKETBALL PLAYERS! The Man has a gift for seeing the future locked within.
Each has the soul for competition and what they compete against is ...Themselves. They are guided and prepared by crazy-gifted instructors... to learn an art form &, thus, polish the talents they had into the person they have always sought to be.
They compete against no particular team... they focus on playing the sport to perfection...
for THEIR inner selves.

'Nuf said

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Some people need to lighten up a bit and recognize a little sarcasm when they see it. You can even kick back a little sarcasm yourself. Try it... you'll like it. :D

I tried irony...doe that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS