Not to beat a dead horse..... | The Boneyard

Not to beat a dead horse.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am sorry, I am not trying to beat a dead horse... or a Brittany Griner.... but....

Flagrant Foul 2, in which contact is considered unnecessary and excessive. A Flagrant Foul 2 results in an automatic ejection.

When they replayed the Griner foul on Dolson they watched Griner pull Dolson to the ground. Dolson did not have the ball so it is not as if Griner were going for the ball. The pull down was unnecessary. The headbanging into the floor escalated this to excessive as Stef could have been serious injured and could have been knocked out for part of, or the remainder of the season.

Can someone please tell me why Doris Burke, Dee Kanter and others did not see the harm in this act. Also in the second foul....

Reaction Score
I am sorry, I am not trying to beat a dead horse... or a Brittany Griner.... but....

Flagrant Foul 2, in which contact is considered unnecessary and excessive. A Flagrant Foul 2 results in an automatic ejection.

When they replayed the Griner foul on Dolson they watched Griner pull Dolson to the ground. Dolson did not have the ball so it is not as if Griner were going for the ball. The pull down was unnecessary. The headbanging into the floor escalated this to excessive as Stef could have been serious injured and could have been knocked out for part of, or the remainder of the season.

Can someone please tell me why Doris Burke, Dee Kanter and others did not see the harm in this act. Also in the second foul....
Some people like horse meat...they might appreciate the beat down of the horse into horse burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom