Not so much the loss.. | The Boneyard

Not so much the loss..

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They have no players left and it really doesn't matter what the final result is in these games...

but what in the holy hell was that trip down 3 with 20 seconds. Put the ball on the floor, get the two put them back on the line.

This is day 1 stuff.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The only guy who could play point is not 100 percent. This team can play incredible defense and force shot clock violations and give up 8-0, runs with equal frequency. We can go from looking competent to total disarray in matter of a few possessions. Is it coaching? Who knows, KO gets a mulligan on this year, which can't end soon enough.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'd give him a mulligan on these horrific runs the opposition puts up if it weren't a hallmark of his past several years. They're a constant.

But the worst thing I can say about Ollie's coaching is that marginal opponents frequently impose their will on his teams and bettter teams almost always do.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
There were a lot of stupid offensive plays. And ineffective offense plays. Not sure how much of that is Ollie and how much Adams, who's supposed to be the general out there.

The defense kept them in the game. Some great stops near the end. Too bad it took KO well into 2nd half to extend the perimeter D. Once he did that, we should've been in good shape. But gawd, the bad offensive decisions and lack of execution... Brimah getting blocked, VJ unable to finish an easy two, Adams chucking bricks with 20 seconds left on the shot clock.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure ECU had runs of 14-4 10-0 and 8-0 in the second half. Can't win like that!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I loved Jalen rifling a pass to Kentans face from a foot away. Take the floater and if you miss the best offensive rebounder in the conference is right there. If you must throw a pass lob it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom