Not One Primetime Recruit (Adams excluded), Not Ollie, Conference | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Not One Primetime Recruit (Adams excluded), Not Ollie, Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Doubt he's a troll. I disagree with his over view regarding recruiting. Not even accurate. But he has pledged his five year old to the program. That's not trolling. That's looking at the long view!
Plus the car wash thing.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Doubt he's a troll. I disagree with his over view regarding recruiting. Not even accurate. But he has pledged his five year old to the program. That's not trolling. That's looking at the long view!

Mental athlete94 he is not.

Reaction Score
A ridiculous OP looking for a reaction, with one BS token reply once said reaction begins, is fairly classic troll behavior

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
To all, I'm completely wrong, you are all correct. I apologize .. I started typing away as I had one too many before the fight. I don't give a rats ....what any of you think of me, but when I'm wrong I admit it. To those of you who don't think I bleed blue and am loyal, you know where to go to.. go Huskies!

Reaction Score
To all, I'm completely wrong, you are all correct. I apologize .. I started typing away as I had one too many before the fight. I don't give a rats ....what any of you think of me, but when I'm wrong I admit it. To those of you who don't think I bleed blue and am loyal, you know where to go to.. go Huskies!

He woke up in bed and had to gnaw his arm off from underneath the real heavy lady laying next to him again :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom