Bazz
Boat
Giffey
Daniels
TO
Wolf
Calhoun
Evans

I guess I never thought about it but Olander and Wolf might have to play 60-80 minutes per game. Hmm... I think I'm going to start to cry now.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The charade of 'not knowing' if the head coach is returning is a yearly cluster duck*. It has never once helped in any way, shape or form - let's be honest, Hayes is the middling sort of late spring prospect that looks more appealing than he is because of the 'last call' scramble to fill spots.

It's May. There is roughly one program in the country that is currently wondering if their head coach is returning or not.

It's just stupid.

You must not read the Boneyard. If you have, you'd know he's coming back. He's all but said.

Reaction Score
Recruits like playing time. We will have that for 2013 recruits. My point is Bradley Hayes isn't going to change the outcome of our season at all.

Burnsbros , you are a good guy and I agree with you 99%. But we are truely f*ed if we do not get another center or pf. Wolfe starting or playing more the 25 minutes a game could get really really ugly

Reaction Score
Burnsbros , you are a good guy and I agree with you 99%. But we are truely f*ed if we do not get another center or pf. Wolfe starting or playing more the 25 minutes a game could get really really ugly

While that's a valid concern, I would like to develop Wolfe. Other programs with less recruiting power regularly develop decent bigs. I'm not ready to throw in the towel nor do I think a frosh is likely to be much more effective.

Reaction Score

As long as we get some bigs for 2013, really what's the difference? There aren't many impact 2012 guys left. Bradley Hayes wouldn't even be that great of a get.

Reaction Score
Bradley Hayes probably isn't better than Wolfe. Or at least next year wouldnt be better than Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom