Not Bad For A Reloading Year | The Boneyard

Not Bad For A Reloading Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Next year, BStew controls the lane and MoJeff commits grand larceny. Morgan simply does what Morgan does--everything, and smoothly.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Dolston was unstoppable as well.

Reaction Score
Next year, BStew controls the lane and MoJeff commits grand larceny. Morgan simply does what Morgan does--everything, and smoothly.
Hope so--but they'll be freshwomen. I'm looking to Kelly, Bria, KML to lead the team.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

And Dolson, Stokes, Bria, Kelly and KML will show them the way.

Geno just said he was proud of the freshmen and sophs who learned a lot and this game will help them in the future.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I think KML had some great moments, and played tough - however she had a couple of very tight shots in the 2nd half when we really needed a bucket. One was a nice baseline look that short rimmed, and another was a good look at a 3, where she missed everything. I think as a frosh she felt a bit of pressure, which is expected. She will take this and move forward and be deadlier next year when crunch time hits.

She also had a lot of great hustle plays and gave it all she had. Not trying to slight her. She is a competitor and will be back with a vengeance next season.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
We had 2 frosh on the floor a lot tonight. The future is bright.

Geno said he was very proud of the freshmen and specifically said Kiah gave them some really good minutes. He also spoke highly of Stef and Bria. Lots learned by the youngsters tonight and great motivation for next year.

Reaction Score
Thanks for all the thrills girls; can't wait for next season.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Thanks for all the thrills girls; can't wait for next season.

Ditto. I am very, very proud of this team's accomplishments and am looking forward to next year!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I think KML had some great moments, and played tough - however she had a couple of very tight shots in the 2nd half when we really needed a bucket.

ND was guarding her tightly. She fought for position, but she could not shake the defenders. I was looking for screens, but sadly, it wasn't to be. She need not hang her head. She had a hell of a year

Reaction Score
And . . . it was multiple senior leadership that won the game for the Irish at the end of overtime.

That too will be us next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99