Not another Squid thread.... | The Boneyard

Not another Squid thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know there are a few and this may have been said already but I just can't let it go.

Why don't the "reporters" call him out on the 40-0 stuff. Calipari started the 40-0 crap the night UK won with Anthony Davis in 2012. He basically said the only challenge left now for him now was an undefeated season. That has been his main goal the past 3 years.

In the same press conference last night minutes apart he said the 40-0 "talk" is not some thing he cared about, maybe the "kids" thought about that stuff....but they are 18 & 19 year olds...huh? Minutes later he said maybe next year they would go 40-0. I know it's hyped by ESPN to crazy levels but Calipari feeds it like crazy.

What coach really cares about a perfect season....it's about championships. The "talk" is always that Calipari doesn't care what people think about him when clearly that's really all he cares about...winning not enough, he has to have a "perfect" season. Do you think Coach K or Calhoun ever once cared about going undefeated?

Reaction Score
Crack is going to be all over you Hi-Low ;)

But all in all what you are saying is true, I have never felt more sure that a coach cares more about him than his players than I do here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom