Not an NCAA tournament team | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Not an NCAA tournament team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oh how you are so so right. Their are some good guys on this board but some of them are bottom line s. You can't be critical without them jumping all over your back. But then again, they have nothing else better to do. Plus it's getting under there skin that is the most fun because I could careless what they call me. So this troll is signing out.
I love UConn Basketball more than I love myself, yet what is it with this fanbase/board? Why is it whenever someone chooses to show even the slightest sign of displeasure with what he has seen, everyone's response is to gang up on them and attack their level of fandom, as if it makes them "better" fans in any way. When bad performances occur, there must be room for criticism, or else things will not improve. The behavior of some fans on this board reminds me of the Conservatives on Fox News: Obama "The U.S. needs to disassociate itself from the Middle East", Fox Analyst "Obama clearly doesnt love America, these are the words of a traitor."

The OP posted literally one line of text and everyone is burying him for it, and the best part? What he said is 100% reasonable based on the things seen from this team by any RATIONAL individual. Grow up guys.

Reaction Score
Jerry1714 said:
If WVU would not have been a signature win then I have no clue what you define as a signature win, none.

I can tell.

Reaction Score
You know, one thing I always complain about is how badly we shoot the ball this year but watching so called prominent teams today in games I'm noticing that they shoot like crap too.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Oh how you are so so right. Their are some good guys on this board but some of them are bottom line s. You can't be critical without them jumping all over your back. But then again, they have nothing else better to do. Plus it's getting under there skin that is the most fun because I could careless what they call me. So this troll is signing out.

Hogwash. There isn't a single poster here who hasn't had harsh things to say about the team's play. But there are so many open threads about games, the team, etc -- why do people feel the need to start a thread titled "this team stinks" or "we're going to the nit"? They're babies, that's why. Babies having temper tantrums. People shouldn't post within 2 hours after a loss; this board would be much better for it. Anger doesn't give you clarity. Time does.

This team isn't playing well. We all know it.

Reaction Score
Hate to bring back an old thread, but to anyone who called me out and thought this team would be worthy of an at large bid with the way they're playing, it's time to face the reality that they just aren't that good,

Reaction Score
Hate to bring back an old thread, but to anyone who called me out and thought this team would be worthy of an at large bid with the way they're playing, it's time to face the reality that they just aren't that good,
Thanks for pointing out the obvious. There is still a chance of winning the AAC tourney if Dham can develop into RB's Robin by the end of the year.

Reaction Score
I think we all kinda know that, and many of us were hoping that our eyeballs were lying to us.

Reaction Score
UCFan1513 said:
You're just upset you were wrong...

It's more disturbing that you're so happy about being right.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I remember last year when somewhere around mid January the naysayers were rampant on this board
Then after beating UK those same dolts were saying that they felt the magic all year
Listen, do I think that UConn is NCAA tourney bound? Not now BUT
This team is so very young and is capable of going in a shell the rest of the year or turning things around.
I'm still proud to be a lifelong (55+ years) fan and bleed Husky Blue
4 NCAA champs in my lifetime!!!! 20 years ago I would have laughed and like a Cuse fan - thank the almighty for just one!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom