Not a One and Done fan BUT.... | The Boneyard

Not a One and Done fan BUT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If we had gotten J. Parker (Ollie got an in-home visit) we would be the favorites right now to win the NCAA title. Whatever GM has the 1st pick in the NBA draft should have their head examined if they dont take this guy

Reaction Score
He's a stud and he is showing that he is tough as hell... How could the recruiting "experts" say that he wasn't athletic enough?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If we had gotten J. Parker (Ollie got an in-home visit) we would be the favorites right now to win the NCAA title. Whatever GM has the 1st pick in the NBA draft should have their head examined if they dont take this guy

Depends if they think other guys have higher ceilings. It's not necessarily about being the most polished player. General consensus seems to be that Wiggins has more upside. Who knows?

Can't go wrong if you do take him of course.

Reaction Score
A great player and almost a can't miss for the next level. Also seems to be a great kid, he had great things to say about Ollie and said Calhoun was one of his favorite coaches growing up.

Reaction Score
If I could pick one player in all of college basketball to add to this team, it would be Parker.

Sorry, DD, but Parker has all of the skills you'd want as a 4 in Ollie's system -- outside shooting, purposeful dribbling -- with the requisite toughness to boot.

Reaction Score
Today's loss was really disappointing so I'm going to go back home & take my mind off it by sewing a button back on to my coat.

@boringjabari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc