Nostalgia Feel Tonight! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nostalgia Feel Tonight!

Reaction Score
I thought it was just to mess with people's DVR's. ;-)
Missed the first 10 minutes of the Florida game cuz the tennis match ran long, that’s the worst......at least tonight they can’t start the game on another channel

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Missed the first 10 minutes of the Florida game cuz the tennis match ran long, that’s the worst......at least tonight they can’t start the game on another channel
I think they have to wait for the other game to end first because they're being played on the same court. I could be wrong though

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I think they have to wait for the other game to end first because they're being played on the same court. I could be wrong though
Do they have another court in the bowels of the Garden???;)

Reaction Score
Why do they ALWAYS do this??
Why even list the 2nd game as 9PM when they know the 7AM game won't end until at least 9PM???
Because they want u to tune in at 9 so they can string u along. Bed by midnight up at 6:30. I can do 6.5 hrs. Huge national spotlight game tonight. Divkie v on set. We need this one as far as public image goes Prolly more than any Game this year - at least till feb.

Last edited:

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Do they have another court in the bowels of the Garden???;)
if they did that's where they should exile the knicks to play so no one would have to actually watch them

Reaction Score
Na ur right that wouldn’t be a problem tonight......unless you didn’t set the dvr to record long enough......I’ve done that too lol

Reaction Score
Vital would be the one to do that I feel! Let's go Huskies
If Vital even attempts to pull a crossover step back jumper like that I’m gonna rip my hair out.

Love your enthusiasm but he needs to play his game and find his teammates like he has been doing lately.
He is not close to Shabazz offensively

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Does the prior game start at 6:30 or 7? As much as I’m looking forward to this game being up until 1 on a Tuesday I am not looking forward to.
Even Vitale was complaining "lets get this game over with, it's getting late". After the ref's were blowing their whistle every minute.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom