Nostalgia Feel Tonight! | The Boneyard

Nostalgia Feel Tonight!

Reaction Score
Vitale on the set, MSG, Indiana opponent, evening game and NYC lights.

So glad we are fielding a worthy group of players to broadcast that UConn is awake and making noise.

Its a familiar feel, and I'm psyched! We're back home.

Now if @BigErnMcCracken is at courtside, it will be super special.

Reaction Score
Why do they ALWAYS do this??
Why even list the 2nd game as 9PM when they know the 7AM game won't end until at least 9PM???

Reaction Score
Biggest game in a while. This team should end up somewhere north of 500 winning percentage for the 1st time in a few years.

Reaction Score
Biggest game in a while. This team should end up somewhere north of 500 winning percentage for the 1st time in a few years.

If we play our game, there’s no reason we can’t get 22 wins this season.

Reaction Score

Cliff will be there.If he’d still come, yes please. I’d love tor Zionn to be wrong

We should definitely take him should he want to come here but I wonder how PT would be dispersed at the 4 and 5 with Carlton, Whaley, Springs, Javonte Brown Ferguson, Cliff and Akok. Would be interesting. We would immediately have one of the most dominant front courts in the country. Would be insane

Reaction Score
We should definitely take him should he want to come here but I wonder how PT would be dispersed at the 4 and 5 with Carlton, Whaley, Springs, Javonte Brown Ferguson, Cliff and Akok. Would be interesting. We would immediately have one of the most dominant front courts in the country. Would be insane
I’d redshirt Javonte Brown Ferguson honestly

Reaction Score
I’d redshirt Javonte Brown Ferguson honestly
You think Javonte Brown Ferguson would be okay with redshirting? Don’t have the articles on hand but seems like he wants to play right away based on what I’ve read.

Reaction Score
You think Javonte Brown Ferguson would be okay with redshirting? Don’t have the articles on hand but seems like he wants to play right away based on what I’ve read.
Not sure. I’m not sure how much playing time he’d receive next season anyway. Even without Cliff

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Had a pair and had to dump them. That's a good omen, though, since they lost the night I embarrassed myself.

I was about to chime in that it was only good luck if you don't get tossed out.

Snow forecast for tonight, giving me an excuse to work from home tomorrow. That said, no overtime in either game please. I did my part being at the Xavier game, with a maddeningly long game before that one.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I don’t think this is a good idea. That is way too crowded of a front court, there would certainly be a disgruntled player or 2. That would also leave us rostering only 4 guards in a guard friendly uptempo system. We need another guard for next year. Unless Hurley plans to use AJ at the 2 on occasion...

Reaction Score
I don’t think this is a good idea. That is way too crowded of a front court, there would certainly be a disgruntled player or 2. That would also leave us rostering only 4 guards in a guard friendly uptempo system. We need another guard for next year for sure.
Both of those concerns are valid but i don’t think you turn down a talent as good as Cliff

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Akok backed by Springs. Cliff backing Carlton (who would only get 20min). Javonte limited minutes (foul trouble time).
Whaley wouldn't play.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don’t think this is a good idea. That is way too crowded of a front court, there would certainly be a disgruntled player or 2. That would also leave us rostering only 4 guards in a guard friendly uptempo system. We need another guard for next year. Unless Hurley plans to use AJ at the 2 on occasion...

With 2 post seniors and one potential draft defection in Akok, we should absolutely take Cliff. We need to be at least 5 deep at all times. Think UConn 2004.

We've been far too thin upfront for years. Injuries, foul trouble, and poor performance have cost us too many wins.

Playing time should always be determined by survival of the fittest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom