North Florida played it very tight with Syracuse | The Boneyard

North Florida played it very tight with Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All the elements are there: low major with good showing against P5s, long week and a half without play, first game after finals week, player energy is spent from studying.

Look back over the last several few years and you'll see struggles right after finals week.

Reaction Score
All the elements are there: low major with good showing against P5s, long week and a half without play, first game after finals week, player energy is spent from studying.

Look back over the last several few years and you'll see struggles right after finals week.

Would love for them to come out play good and hard for 40 and win rather easily, but as you say I doubt t's going to happen. Instead a scary mid major game for many reasons.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
They have the most random schedule. Looks like half their OOC is SEC schools half is like D2 and when you toss in us and Cuse HUH?!?

Reaction Score
Really worried it will take our boys 10 minutes to realize the game started.

Actually this game will tell us a bit about their mentality. As we've all said this team can't take any time off against any team, can't get careless with the ball in a showtime manner thinking they can just flip the switch. Would really like to think they come out playing the opponent not the name on the shirt. We'll see - sucks it's the same time as the Giants lol

Reaction Score
Actually this game will tell us a bit about their mentality. As we've all said this team can't take any time off against any team, can't get careless with the ball in a showtime manner thinking they can just flip the switch. Would really like to think they come out playing the opponent not the name on the shirt. We'll see - sucks it's the same time as the Giants lol

You mean Steelers!

Reaction Score
'Cuse blows

North Fl lost by 31 to FL and 38 and Miami and has 1 win against a D1 program this season

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Dallas moore is actually a special player Who declared early last year before removing his name from the NBA draft. UNF is my alma mater so I have watched them very closely. They are tiny but can shoot the ball. We should win handily, but it would not shock me to see them hang around if they get hot.

Reaction Score
Dallas moore is actually a special player Who declared early last year before removing his name from the NBA draft. UNF is my alma mater so I have watched them very closely. They are tiny but can shoot the ball. We should win handily, but it would not shock me to see them hang around if they get hot.
Kid improved in every single statistical category, and most pretty significantly. He's got some skill but is very one-handed it would appear.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Dallas Moore is a fantastic player. He has a great handle and can hit from anywhere. Next McCollum/Lilliard?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Dallas Moore is a fantastic player. He has a great handle and can hit from anywhere. Next McCollum/Lilliard?
Nope BUT will make money in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog