Norlander jumps on the bandwagon | The Boneyard

Norlander jumps on the bandwagon

Reaction Score
I just remember (or think I remember) him basically ignoring UConn out in Portland.

Reaction Score
The more amazing thing is the games this weekend. Come Monday things will look very very different.

Reaction Score
That was me, he cr@pped on UConn for years.
I don't remember him ever doing that. Maybe he didn't like some things about the program over the years and he wrote to a national audience about it. Maybe he had opinions just like all of us UConn fans have some complaints here and there. For example, maybe he was not happy with what Ollie did the last 2 years. I wouldn't say that was crapping all over UConn. He was doing the same thing we were all doing on here.

He lives in CT. He was born in CT. He went to college in CT. He's very familiar with UConn and what is going on there. I've never seen him write something that could be conceived as being against the UConn program. Can you remember any examples?

Reaction Score
At this point in time, it would take someone who hasn't been paying attention not to recognize what has been going on here

Reaction Score
That was me, he cr@pped on UConn for years.
Oh yeah, he hates UConn alright. Check out the picture on his bio page. Yup, hates the program. I guess you can have that opinion but you're full of it. Lol

Reaction Score
The guy took shots at UConn for years. Are you new to the board?
I've been on the Boneyard since 2002. Norlander was a kid then. Lol

Can you post one time you remember Norlander taking a shot at UConn? Did you even open that link? Norlander is a UConn fan. Born and raised in CT. Went to college in CT. Lives in CT now.

I think you're confusing him with Gary Parrish at CBSSports.com, who takes shots at everyone.

But Norlander is a UConn hater. Why? Because superjohn says so. Lol

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I've been on the Boneyard since 2002. Norlander was a kid then. Lol

You're wrong. Can you post one time you remember Norlander taking a shot at UConn? Did you even open that link? Norlander is a UConn fan. Born and raised in CT. Went to college in CT. Lives in CT now.

I think you're confusing him with Gary Parrish at CBSSports.com, who takes shots at everyone. I'm not going to fight with you about it on here beyond this because you will never admit you are wrong. But you are. Lol
Are you sure about that? You might trust this source on Norlander hating UConn

972F0A8B-8B5A-468C-B7B4-BE26F9710DBD.jpeg

Reaction Score
Go to 2015-2016 for the Norlander hates UConn stuff. It was prominent during the AAC/Ollie years, and I think his bias was certainly there. In recent years, especially since Hurley, he seems to have been very fair with us.

Reaction Score
In the AAC days we sucked and Norlander called it out. It was no different than any of us calling it out. It’s just that he was doing it in the press, which embarrassed us. Kid was doing his job. We just weren’t very good under KO after 2014.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom