Non-qualifiers UConn-Georgetown prediction thread | The Boneyard

Non-qualifiers UConn-Georgetown prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
For some reason, in the other prediction thread there’s a rule you need to have been awarded a point by another poster to predict the game score. This isn’t a Boneyard rule or one I was even aware of. So, I’m starting a thread for anyone to predict the final score.

I personally don’t make predictions. I’m the kiss of death when I do.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
For some reason, in the other prediction thread there’s a rule you need to have been awarded a point by another poster to predict the game score. This isn’t a Boneyard rule or one I was even aware of. So, I’m starting a thread for anyone to predict the final score.

Nan, for a guy that's supposed to be a seer, I have not had much luck predicting the final scores or MOV this season. Georgetown is over matched today. I think this one gets ugly quickly for the Hoyas. UConn runs up a big lead, then runs off and hides. I see lots of players rotating in and out today.

No upsets here. Everybody eats, and they all have fun today. UConn 86 - Georgetown 38

UConn has held their last 3 opponents to 38 points or less. Let's try for 4.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Nan, for a guy that's supposed to be a seer, I have not had much luck predicting the final scores or MOV this season. Georgetown is over matched today. I think this one gets ugly quickly for the Hoyas. UConn runs up a big lead, then runs off and hides. I see lots of players rotating in and out today.

No upsets here. Everybody eats, and they all have fun today. UConn 86 - Georgetown 38

UConn has held their last 3 opponents to 38 points or less. Let's try for 4.
I called it. I was only 2 points off the final score. What do I win? :)

sun

Reaction Score
I called it. I was only 2 points off the final score. What do I win? :)
You get to travel into the past and become famous on The Tonight Show.
Say hi to Johnny Carson for us and make a lot of folks laugh.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

Nan when I took over the Prognosticators Predictions thread you had to get at least a point for the tournament round. Last year I opened it up to everyone no matter if you earned a point or not, because we only had 64 people qualify. It took a lot of time and effort to do everything because of the quick turn around between the games. This year there are 97 people that had earned points and it would a lot more work than last year. So that is the reason why I had to limit to only the qualifiers this year.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nan when I took over the Prognosticators Predictions thread you had to get at least a point for the tournament round. Last year I opened it up to everyone no matter if you earned a point or not, because we only had 64 people qualify. It took a lot of time and effort to do everything because of the quick turn around between the games. This year there are 97 people that had earned points and it would a lot more work than last year. So that is the reason why I had to limit to only the qualifiers this year.
Ok

Reaction Score
@jpp13 , This is the UConn-Georgetown predication thread not UConn-Marquette thread.

Reaction Score

Thank you HuskyNan.

UCONN 85
Marquette 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members