Non-Key Tweets | Page 480 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
FWIW I just heard that the B1G is going to take UNC, Virginia, VTech, Oklahoma, Kansas and UConn!

Disclosure: I just heard it because I said it aloud before posting this, but really that's more than most of these rumors are based on.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No Grant of Rights issues involved, right?
Not in twitter world....No restrictions at all. The clouds are made up of cotton candy and it rains skittles.

Reaction Score
FWIW I just heard that the B!G is going to take UNC, Virginia, VTech, Oklahoma, Kansas and UConn!

Full disclosure, I just heard it because I said it aloud before posting this, but really that's more than most of these rumors are based on.
From who? I want names DAMIT!!!!

Reaction Score
This must be spreading fast. I was at the Wendy's drive thru and the cashier saw my UConn sticker and said we are B1G bound with a few ACC and B12 teams. Announced any day.

Apparently another customer who knows someone who knows someone in the know comes in weekly for a Frosty.

FWIW I just heard that the B!G is going to take UNC, Virginia, VTech, Oklahoma, Kansas and UConn!

Full disclosure, I just heard it because I said it aloud before posting this, but really that's more than most of these rumors are based on.

Reaction Score
Also, the source loves the Wendy's chili, which adds to his credibility I think.

This must be spreading fast. I was at the Wendy's drive thru and the cashier saw my UConn sticker and said we are B1G bound with a few ACC and B12 teams. Announced any day.

Apparently another customer who knows someone who knows someone in the know comes in weekly for a Frosty.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We need a "Save UConn" effort. I'm always reminded of this when I see these tweets.

"My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious."

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
We need a "Save UConn" effort. I'm always reminded of this when I see these tweets.

"My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious."
Thank you, Simone.

Reaction Score
Everyone but a few on this board do my get this.

@MHver3 I always laugh when people claim Marinatto is to blame for the Big East's downfall. Not him at all. It's easily Mike Tranghese.

Reaction Score
Of course it's Mhv so it's Mh3 likely not true, but if the Big 12 isn't an option, AAC for football only and Big East for all sports would be the best non-P5 option for us.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
This may be the most ridiculous one yet. AAC has 11 all sport schools, how many could they possibly think they're going to lose that they want to make 7 (probably 9) schools search for an Olympic sports home?

I agree it is likely the insane ramblings of a lunatic mind. Much easier to add UMass and Southern Miss, plus Army for football and call it a day.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score

I started it in Dublin Ohio
Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 2.52.58 PM.png

Reaction Score
This is so awesome! I can't wait to visit all the tailgates that are sure to be graciously hosted by our new conference mates Terry, Billy, and Stimpy.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Someone's dog was the 2nd source right?

I believe it was none other than Ed Rooney himself, who does hold a senior position at an educational institution north of Chicago.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

upload_2016-4-6_16-18-39.png

Conspiracy Kitty says:
What a week! I think I'm going to get myself a Frosty.... and maybe some chili, it's a long ride home.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 19m19 minutes ago
Just heard that AAC is looking into petitioning a rule change that would allow for a Football only conference.
????

The issue is not the NCAA allowing it, the issue would be can a sufficient number of schools be found that would want to play football in one conference and park all other sports elsewhere. Is the plan to tell whatever schools remain (assuming some get a P5 golden ticket) to find another home for hoops & olympic sports but football can't leave?

The idea that the AAC would want this makes zero sense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom