Nolan Nolan Nolan! | The Boneyard

Nolan Nolan Nolan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
I know hes much maligned and im one of his biggest detractors but i thought he was outstanding on defense against payne today. hes a big reason we`re going to texas and msu is not. big ups mr. nolan
This!

Reaction Score
thats the beauty of having 3 different centers who have different styles and strengths...gives KO much more options

Reaction Score
He was outstanding... We essentially made Payne a 3 point shooter and negated any supposed interior advantage they had.

Reaction Score
I know hes much maligned and im one of his biggest detractors but i thought he was outstanding on defense against payne today. hes a big reason we`re going to texas and msu is not. big ups mr. nolan
True! Played well against a guy who appeared twice his size and never backed down.

But he might want to work on the 'pass to an open man under the basket instead of dribbling and taking shot' aspect of his game - maybe KO might remind him of that, soon.

Reaction Score
I was screaming at him when he missed the bunny but he manned up, his defense really tightened up second half on Payne. This is a team in every sense of the word, never been prouder of the Huskies!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Need a replay of the Nolan dunk. Jordanesque.

Reaction Score

Me too earlier this year. Guilty as charged. That's what guys with GUTS do. They prove their detractors wrong. Phil gets the last laugh on me and it is definitely the loudest. Couldn't be happier with the effort today. He was a difference-maker.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Need a replay of the Nolan dunk. Jordanesque.

When he took off I never thought he'd made it to the rim! Good for him. PN does so many things that don't show up on the stat sheet.

Reaction Score
Nolan played HUGE today, He faught all game against payne and made him run. Payne was so winded at the end of the game.

Tons of props for Nolan

Reaction Score
Me too earlier this year. Guilty as charged. That's what guys with GUTS do. They prove their detractors wrong. Phil gets the last laugh on me and it is definitely the loudest. Couldn't be happier with the effort today. He was a difference-maker.
It was his best game in a husky uniform without a doubt. No real bonehead plays and his defense on Payne was outstanding! No way i thought he would be able to guard that guy in a million years but he did and did well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom