Nolan Clowning Around... | The Boneyard

Nolan Clowning Around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like it...shows the team is loose. Its also funny as hell!!!

Attachments

• nolan.jpg
    nolan.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 195
Reaction Score
That was after Daniels getting hung haha. This guy Nolan is hilarious

Reaction Score
I give him a hard time plenty during games, but I root for Nolan on the inside and really like the guy. We got 2 more years of him and I'm excited to see where he can potentially get to because he really is a big guy with some skill that you can see shine some games.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Nah, this was after his charge.

Had to make a GIF. Seems like Nolan was having a lot of fun in this game: http://imgur.com/FfrxP5C

I love that Nolan is willing to put his body on the line and take a charge. Feel like we haven't had that since Boo Willingham! (I kid, sort of)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not as funny as his air ball from 5 feet away. And that's not even his shortest air ball.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have a video or GIF of Nolan Boshing around in the background of Shabazz's post game interview? His Bosh game was on full blast, giving awkward death stares in the background. Please somebody GIF that for me!!!

Reaction Score
Does anyone have a video or GIF of Nolan Boshing around in the background of Shabazz's post game interview? His Bosh game was on full blast, giving awkward death stares in the background. Please somebody GIF that for me!!!
It's two posts above you bro!

Hilarious

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
BUMP. This is what you're supposed to be doing here instead of keeping alive the Boat vs. Bazz, Omar or DD dunk threads.

And if that GIF of Phil on the floor isn't good enough for you, go watch tcf's Cincinnati highlights reel: the best 51-45 game you will ever see.

Reaction Score
Since we're talking about Nolan I have to bring this up. This might be creepy coming from an older chick but I happen to think he is so handsome. Even better than Donny Marshall. The girls must be chasing him. :rolleyes:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Since we're talking about Nolan I have to bring this up. This might be creepy coming from an older chick but I happen to think he is so handsome. Even better than Donny Marshall. The girls must be chasing him. :rolleyes:

No, creepy is being a 54 year old man psychoanalyzing every word of a 15 year old recruit's twitter account. And trying to start conversations.

Thinking someone is hot....normal.

Reaction Score
speaking of gifs, does anyone remember that game earlier on in the season when Nolan was trying to post up and ended up doing a 360...? would have made a gif of that but don't have that clip..

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
speaking of gifs, does anyone remember that game earlier on in the season when Nolan was trying to post up and ended up doing a 360...? would have made a gif of that but don't have that clip..

@tcf15 made a gif of that.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Still one of the greatest UConn gifs I've seen.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
With all the attention some of the guys have given to Jennette McCurdy, the cheer squad, female students bouncing in the stands and so forth, it is nice to impart some female balance to opposite gender viewing.

Reaction Score
No, creepy is being a 54 year old man psychoanalyzing every word of a 15 year old recruit's twitter account. And trying to start conversations.

Thinking someone is hot....normal.
Ok, I'm a 55 yr old but I'm not dead. Damn he's fine. :D

Reaction Score
Hung out with a (very attractive in her own right) UConn senior recently and she said in not so many words that she agrees with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom