Noel Thomas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Noel Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Edsall was unaware that they had legalized the forward pass during his first four years. Randy, let us not forget, started the downward spiral of run, run, run and set us back years in developing a decent offense.
Oh god, how much would you pay to have Edsall back and to actually win games?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Thomas is better with YAC than any wide receiver UConn since it went to the 1A from 1AA.

I liked they got touches for him on sweeps a couple of times and they need more of that.
That's what I love about Noel. Haven't seen a husky receiver pick up so many YACs before. I don't remember Geremy Davis adding YACs like...ever?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I'm already sad about wasting Mayala's next few years like Thomas'.

Eh. He's alright. OT but I have a feeling that we're going to be reading about Beals transferring in the offseason. He's never involved in the offense and I was really impressed with him in the first half of his freshman campaign. So bizarre. He definitely has skill, but Diaco is pushing him out the door.

Reaction Score
Thomas is better with YAC than any wide receiver UConn since it went to the 1A from 1AA.

I liked they got touches for him on sweeps a couple of times and they need more of that.
Easley moved very well for a guy his size. He had quite a few big plays after short catches. But Noel just seems to have a feel for the defense after catching the ball. It safe to say he is better after the catch.

However, if he concentrated on WR, Darius Butler would have been our best after the catch in the 1A era.

Reaction Score
Eh. He's alright. OT but I have a feeling that we're going to be reading about Beals transferring in the offseason. He's never involved in the offense and I was really impressed with him in the first half of his freshman campaign. So bizarre. He definitely has skill, but Diaco is pushing him out the door.

The plays for Beals are eaten up by QB sneaks.

Reaction Score
When I think of Davis or Thomas, I think hands.
I agree that Davis had great hands. Probably the best in program history.

But Noel has a drop almost every game. And he doesn't always execute the tough catch. Good hands not great hands.

Reaction Score
I agree that Davis had great hands. Probably the best in program history.

But Noel has a drop almost every game. And he doesn't always execute the tough catch. Good hands not great hands.

I'll always remember Geremy Davis going up the sideline against Michigan and making a diving catch in the endzone that left me floored. It got called back because of a penalty at the LOS, but man that was a heck of a catch

Reaction Score

You could not be more wrong. He has a very few drops and you must have been getting a beer every time he makes those acrobatic catches. If he can get his hands on the ball he usually catches it. He's human and dropped a few but very few catchable balls are dropped by Thomas.

Reaction Score
You could not be more wrong. He has a very few drops and you must have been getting a beer every time he makes those acrobatic catches. If he can get his hands on the ball he usually catches it. He's human and dropped a few but very few catchable balls are dropped by Thomas.

eh he has good hands but not sure hands. He usually has a bad drop or two every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom