Noel Thomas | The Boneyard

Noel Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I'm already sad about wasting Mayala's next few years like Thomas'.

Reaction Score
I'm expecting a huge offensive and defensive philosophy change next week and we will win out zzzzzzzzz oh I was sleeping. Noel Hergy Tyler we got some weapons. I'm tired I won't quit on the players but Bob I'm done with you

Reaction Score
But then we had guys who could legit run.

Yeah, a lot of species show signs of hope before they become extinct because the world (the game) changed. Passing, dual threat QBs, explosive offenses and defenses designed to give the offense a brief breather on sideline.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
This is dumb. He is a great player, but he chose us as much as we chose him. This is a team. He chose to join it.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Marcus Easley? He did more, but otherwise agree about Thomas. Needs a better QB.

Thomas is better with YAC than any wide receiver UConn since it went to the 1A from 1AA.

I liked they got touches for him on sweeps a couple of times and they need more of that.

Reaction Score
So do Alec Bloom, Tommy Meyers and Tyler Davis.

We're better when we throw to our TEs. How many times did we target them tonight?

This staff is a disgrace.
It is hard to target your tight ends when you also need them to stay in and block to help the O-line.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
So do Alec Bloom, Tommy Meyers and Tyler Davis.

We're better when we throw to our TEs. How many times did we target them tonight?

This staff is a disgrace.

i think Anderson had more completions to the TE(tyler davis) tonight than BS has all season.

Reaction Score
Edsall would actuall adjust his offense if he had a QB. Diaco is inept at being a head coach. How did Warde fall for his BS?

Reaction Score
I don't know what his offers were, but these kids shouldn't be feeling like they wish they'd went to Anywhere Else University.
Our only victim of that so far is that kicker. I forgot his name. Otherwise, we're a well scouted program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom