noel thomas | The Boneyard

noel thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyfanohio

huskies fan windsor
Reaction Score
What is going on with him His twiiter page is no more . Does anyone have any inside info?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
He retweeted people who were explicitly insulting the coaches.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
He made a couple of very motivated Bleed Blue tweets before his account was deactivated. My guess is that he's taking a step back after all of the turmoil and refocusing. Bottom line is that he is motivated and will be ready to go this offseason and into 2016.

Reaction Score
Good to stamp out now. That's the type of stuff that can metastasize, divide a locker room, etc.

Reaction Score
He is far better off without a twitter account. Maybe he saw the light. Almost no good comes from them and they get lots of folks in trouble. From what I can see, Twitter is almost all downside with no upside.

Reaction Score
I see this as a good thing and that Noel Thomas is a thoughtful kid. Made a mistake because he was emotional, immediately sent a tweet saying he bleeds blue, and now gets rid of the social media distraction. He handled this minor minor mistake in the best way possible, imo. Definitely a rkg.

Reaction Score
He is far better off without a twitter account. Maybe he saw the light. Almost no good comes from them and they get lots of folks in trouble. From what I can see, Twitter is almost all downside with no upside.
If you have loose lips/fingers, yeah absolutely. It is a great way for real time info.

Personally I express zero opinions on facebook and twitter. Even the cesspool makes me uncomfortable. As for Thomas, he may see himself as a next level talent and wants to be showcased somewhat. The problem with the ball control, ultra conservative offense, good luck ever convincing difference makers at WR to come play for you. I think these coaches are working toward more balance and it will start with the OL improving.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
LMAO... NT is trolling the BY ;)

NoelThomas0512:04pm via Twitter for iPhone
Hello... It's me
Totally OT but, boy does this quote bring back some early UConn memories. Todd Rundgren in 1973 with his new hit song "Hello, it's me"; and me listening to it for the first time on some used, kick butt, JBL Century 100 speakers and a Thorens turntable I just bought in, umm, a slightly altered state of mind, thinking WOW, I never knew music could sound this good!

Reaction Score
Totally OT but, boy does this quote bring back some early UConn memories. Todd Rundgren in 1973 with his new hit song "Hello, it's me"; and me listening to it for the first time on some used, kick butt, JBL Century 100 speakers and a Thorens turntable I just bought in, umm, a slightly altered state of mind, thinking WOW, I never knew music could sound this good!

And that brings to mind the well-meaning cleaning lady who accidentally dumped a bucket of floor cleaner at the end of the hallway on moving-in day of my junior year. While I was at Ted's half my album collection was being wiped out on the other side of that door at the end of the hall. :mad: ..."there goes Todd!"

Reaction Score
what the hell He is right the ball should have been thrown to him he was the best receiver that we had . stop crying
Th best receiver can be an asset a lot of times without being thrown to. Occupying the top CB and a safety will help on other spots on the field. I know people complain about how little he was thrown to in the Marshall game but from being at the game he was surrounded a lot of the game. The real problem was not being able to take advantage somewhere else on the field.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
If you have loose lips/fingers, yeah absolutely. It is a great way for real time info.

Personally I express zero opinions on facebook and twitter. Even the cesspool makes me uncomfortable. As for Thomas, he may see himself as a next level talent and wants to be showcased somewhat. The problem with the ball control, ultra conservative offense, good luck ever convincing difference makers at WR to come play for you. I think these coaches are working toward more balance and it will start with the OL improving.
My employer has a division that owns significant portions of several gun manufacturers. I am a proponent of enhanced gun control and while I've posted about it a few time on FB, I try to avoid it because if some day I look to move to a certain level, they may start snooping. If they're not doing so already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom