Noah Vonleh | The Boneyard

Noah Vonleh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Damn..uconnforlife you are FAST!!!...was the #1 PF in the 2014 class. He has UCONN on his long list.

Reaction Score
Nice. Ive always really want us to land him. Do any of our recruiting insiders know where we stand with him? He has us listed as a top school, but do we know anything else? Is he planning a visit or already has; are there any favorites for him?

Reaction Score
Sorry to say it but we are not recruiting him hard and we will not get him unless Ollie goes after him really hard until he commits.

Reaction Score
Tos has unc or and ui leading.
Just about every major program has offered so I'm guessing he is a very long shot but at least we are on his long list. If we land him it will time to extend Ollie's contract.

School Interest Level Offer? Visit Date Signed LOI?
Boston College Med Interest No None
Connecticut Med Interest No None
Kansas Med Interest Yes None
Kentucky Med Interest No None
Louisville Med Interest No None
North Carolina Med Interest Yes None
Pittsburgh Med Interest No None
Providence Med Interest Yes None
Syracuse Med Interest No None
UCLA Med Interest No None

Reaction Score
Sorry to say it but we are not recruiting him hard and we will not get him unless Ollie goes after him really hard until he commits.

Well then Ollie should go after him really hard till he commits.

Reaction Score
It would be awesome. Ollie will recruit an amazing class. It is just a matter of how great.

Reaction Score
I used to post under MrShuttlesworth but for some reason cannot gain access to that account. My roommate in the athletic department said Ollie was supposed to do a photoshoot with Geno this morning but had to cancel due to a last minute recruiting trip. Maybe it could be to go see him?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
june was a 1,000 years ago:)

Haha I know right. Calhoun ran the program, two Huskies got drafted, and Nate Miles is still working at Wendy's.

Reaction Score
Where did you hear he was in ny

A few posts up. Roommate works in the Athletic dept and he had to bail on a photoshoot this morning because of a last minute recruiting trip to NY that was booked last night

Reaction Score
A few posts up. Roommate works in the Athletic dept and he had to bail on a photoshoot this morning because of a mast minute recruiting trip to NY that was booked last night

Thanks

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Your first post doesn't say it was NY, doesn't mention a destination at all.

Reaction Score
When I saw Vonleh at a local gym last month he was talking to his former hs coach and said, "Coach, when I say I have no leader, I mean that. I am totally open."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom