No Word On Tameka Catchings | The Boneyard

No Word On Tameka Catchings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have been scouring the net and working my sources(yeah, right:p) for information about Ms Catchings' status for tomorrow's game. Indiana appears to be keeping it close to the vest; They are going to make Atlana work on two game plans; It makes sense.
Is there a WNBA rule that requires accurate and timely reporting of injuries?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Here's the latest from the Fever:

"We have to be prepared for the fact that she may or may not play," Fever coach Lin Dunn said after practice today.

That clears it up, no?

Dunn said the team would know more later today. Obviously the team knows whether Catchings will be able to play tomorrow night but are under no obligation to reveal that information. The Dream coach said she'll prepare for the Fever with Catchings on the court.

Reaction Score
Here's the latest from the Fever:

"We have to be prepared for the fact that she may or may not play," Fever coach Lin Dunn said after practice today.

That clears it up, no?

Dunn said the team would know more later today. Obviously the team knows whether Catchings will be able to play tomorrow night but are under no obligation to reveal that information. The Dream coach said she'll prepare for the Fever with Catchings on the court.

No, it does not clear anything up; Merely states the obvious.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
No, it does not clear anything up; Merely states the obvious.

I know. Note my highlighting of the phrase that states the obvious. I was being sarcastic.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
She was in a boot today. According to my source her status is really up in the air for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom