No water at the Rent | The Boneyard

No water at the Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I tried three different banks of water fountains on the north (home) side of the field and none of them had water on Saturday. Anyone else notice this problem?

Reaction Score
Yes - it is crazy you could not get water with what the temperature was . $4.00 for bottle of water - just as stupid !! Should have had the National Guard give out what they had.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I don't think it was a "problem" at all.

Pretty ironic that the CTNG was using the Rent to distribute thousands of free bottled waters, yet the fountains at the Rent are shut down so the folks can soak us (no pun intended) for $4 a bottle. Pretty piss poor if you ask me considering thousands were without power and running water for a good week.

Reaction Score
Interesting comment on the "the other" site regarding this situation, an elderly gentlemen, and the CSP stepping up...

Reaction Score
I went with my son a number of years ago to the Morgan St opener. Really hot day. Bought the bottled water, thouhgt it was more than $4.00. Anyway, went to refill in mens room and the faucet only outs out a combo of hot and cold water. We only found one water fountain in the whole stadium that dipensed cold water. Bad move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom