No Video Just Temple Uconn Photos | The Boneyard

No Video Just Temple Uconn Photos

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
26910741_1680187105372876_8848611664506644118_o.jpg

This was the first time I did not have fun editing photos of a UConn game because I was thinking of my last post(sorry it no longer exists). This was a post that I got responses and likes from people that have never responded or clicked liked my posts before. It was an amazing time I wanted to share with True UConn fans. Still can NOT believe that someone could read the post and think That Geno was standing in a small room with about 40 to 50 people in it and he did not see that I, (ME) holding a camera 7 1/2 feet high for 40 min out of 55 min because my arms got tired. Before you post something in the future ask yourself do I want to let the world know how F stupid I am? I am going to continue to be myself and enjoying and sharing my experiences with true UConn Fans and to the others out there who are not true fans please block my posts because I am just going to keep being me. Hope you like the Photos from the UConn Temple Game. Link to photos---Temple UCoon Game Photos | Facebook

Last edited:

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Danny,
I would always hear you at the games, but didn't know who was doing "UConn, Huskies, Huskies, UConn" until Carolyn Peck pointed you out.....let me say I loved you then, and love you even more, now that I am aware of who you are. Continue to share your experiences with us, and continue to let them hear you. I missed you at the UConn vs Maryland game in College Park, but I have faith our paths will cross again. Until then, keep up the good work :).

Reaction Score
Danny, you're the "fly on the wall" to all of us here on the Boneyard. :D:D

Great work on all the photos and an A+ on the fantastic video.

Our own "fly on the wall" - I love it!
Your photos help personalize the game. Thank you Danny for all you do.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If you click on the top of any of these photos and blow them up and look at the body language and faces of the crowd ... well, I don't know how to characterize it other than to say these loyal fans are having no fun. Never really thought about it before, but on the other side of every UConn arse whooping there's a bunch of folks feeling the pain!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom